Started With A Guitar (Liam Payne fanfic)

QUOTE!!!

Music is the moonlight in the night of life!

--------------------------------

Chapter 1

I was the different one in the family. My whole family was athletic and competitive but I was always alone reading a book or writing music.

My mum taught me to play guitar when I was just four years old. Ever since then I've dreamed of becoming a music star. But when my mum was diagnosed with cancer the dream fell apart. I was always busy making sure she was ok instead of worrying about me.

Three years ago before my mum died she wrote a note on my guitar that said.

'I believe in you! hold me in your heart and believe that you can achieve anything! - Forever and Always

Mum <3

There was also a small picture of her and I playing the guitar when I was younger taped below the note. That resparked my dream and ever since then it's all I've thought about.

No one in my family thinks it's possible but my mum did and that's all that matters. So I've decided that I'm trying out for x factor. Its going to take a lot of nerves but I know I can do it. Do it for my mum.

I'm going to sing a sing I wrote a few weeks after my mum died. Its called Angel Fly Away. This is how it goes.

Memories. Memories are all I have.

Tonight your gone but you live in my heart.

You were all I needed.

All I needed to achieve my dreams

Tonight angel you will fly away.

In my heart you will stay forever an always.

Beleivng I can achieve anything

Holding you in my heart

Here I am.

Watching you an angel

Angel fly away

That's part of the song anyway. Its about the note on the guitar and how my mum always called me angel. I wrote in hopes I could sing it on x factor one day for her. Now I am and I know she would be proud of me.

--------------------------------

So what do you think? Good story so far?