5. The paperboy? Rlly griff?

This is a pt. 2 to the other chapter where billy got added
Griffin has added billy showalter

Eagle boy: ok billy dm me please

Dms

Griffin: billy its ok those are my best friends and they can be mean but MOST of then are nice
Billy: ok well i told you it was ok to add me so ill say hi
Eagle boy: alr you got this billy!!<33

Groupchat

Billy: hello, im billy
Little miss perfect: hello billy! Im so excited to meet you!!!
Space boy: hii!
Gangstaa: hey
Pinnedballs: hello
Eagle boy: see billy! Not that bad!
Space boy: guys can we all hang out at robins? He told me to ask yall (yes were inviting you too billy lol)
Billy: omgg tysm im so excitedd!! Ill go get ready!
Eagle boy:😍

Griffin unsent a message

Little miss perfect: griffinnnn
Eagle boy: sorry typo
Little miss perfect: you always say that when you say smth you dont want anyone seeing
Eagle boy:fuck you
Gangstaa: stfu and get here

This is gonna be an irl pov

Billy slipped on his hightop blue comverse with flowers, daisies to be more specific, as he headed out the door. Billys smile radiated througout his whole walk to griffins house and once he got there he waited outside thinking about everything they were gonna do there, and there he was... griffin wearing a stunning black jacket on some really nice pants and all billy could think about was how pretty he thought griffin was as they walked . Once they got to robins house billy took a deep breath and griffin heard and turned towards him. " billy yout got this theyre all sweet when you get to know them." Billy smiled "thanks griff your the best"
They walked in calmly and saw finney asleep laying on robins shoulder as robin watched tv. Griffin chuckled tk himself and robin heard it and turned his head around and smiled "hi billy hi griff yall can sit down if yall want
Griffin grabbed billys hand and pulled him to the couch smiling and billy tuned red at this gesture
Soon vance and bruce arrived and everyone began chatting and talking to billy more and they all really like him, soon enough billy had to use the restroom so he went and as soon as he left vance muttered "the paperboy? Really griff?" And griff snapped back "HEY now that youve met him do you not see how sweet he is?"
Bruce jumped in,"i do thats for sure i think hes amazing for you griff!" Robin replied "bitch you like everyone" and finney responded with "stfu robin 🙄" and robin turned around and picked finney up and dragged him off to the room to make him sit down, and finney kicked and yelled the whole way laughing like crazy. Once billy returned he wondered where finney was and all robin said was, " dont worry about it 😊"