PART 1

"Nu uh!!" Vivi shouts from in her room, because her older sister accused her of stealing their moms favorite blouse "Viviana elora Gilmore, if you took it I'm going through your closet to see if you have something I can take." My mom threatens "but I didn't! And plus you wouldn't be able to fit" I say running to my closet protecting my clothes "are you calling me fat?" My mom gasp "no mom!" I say running to Rory's room digging through her clothes as she's in the bathroom "found it!" I say finding my moms blouse "Rory took it" I say bringing it to her "lorelai Gilmore" my mom says to Rory "um mom, mom I can explain" Rory says laughing nervously "I'm joking Rory, hurry girls your going to be late" my mom says walking out the house.

I skipped class to smoke outside of the school when I hear footsteps. I turn around seeing Tristan dugray? "You know Smokings bad for you right?" He asks sitting down next to me "well lucky for me it's not mine" I say throwing it on the ground smashing it to put it out "not yours huh?" He says pointing to the packet sticking out my backpack "whatever whatever" i say pushing it back in "hm who knew a Gilmore girl would smoke" he says chuckling "not exactly like Rory in fact nothing like her she's a goody two shoes while I have detention this whole week" I say slumping back on the bench "care to share?" He asks about the cigarettes, I sigh pulling them out my backpack grabbing one for me and one for him. I get my lighter, I light them up before putting mine in my mouth. I give the one I pulled out for Tristan to him "here" I say smiling slightly at him. As both of us are talking and laughing we hear a security guard yelling at us "shit!" We both yell throwing our cigarettes on the ground and smashing them to put them out before running away laughing. We come to a stop hiding behind a wall, wheezing hard while breathing heavily, we then hear footsteps "shit" I mumble under my breath, "hm Viviana Gilmore, and Tristan Dugray. Not surprised Viviana and tristan." The security guard says taking us by the arms and dragging us to the principals office.

"Smoking! Really Viviana and Tristan, this would cause horrible punishment, it would cause you to be expelled!" The principal yells at us "but I'm getting paid good money..." he also adds under his breath "so Viviana you already have 5 detentions you will go to those then after you will be suspended for a week. And as for you Tristan you will be suspended for 2." He says, me and Tristan look at eachother before rolling our eyes at the principal, "I will be calling both of your parents."

"Viviana elora Gilmore. Are you an idiot!" My mother yells at me as we walk out the school, I ignore her as I walk to the car. I sit in the front seat tuning her out as I stare out the window "Viviana are you even listening to me!" She yells "yes." I say looking at her blankly "oh really what was the last thing I said" she asks me staring at me while driving "oh really what was the last thing I said." I smartly reply "whatever when we get home your grounded and give me the cigarettes" she says looking at the road, I pull out 1 out of the 2 packs I have before putting it in her hand

"I just don't know what to do Luke." My mom complains to Luke while I'm sitting in my room playing with a pen I have "she's a teenager lorelai she's gonna do that, she's trying to have fun. I'm not saying you've trapped her in here but you give Rory more freedom than Vivi." He says back, I sigh, Luke has always had my back and I'm grateful for that "I know but she's my youngest I don't want what happened to me to happen to her, she's reckless, she doesn't care what she does and she's and idiot for that." I groan silently before getting up and going to the kitchen where Luke and my mom are talking. I get a cup of water before heading back to my room silently not daring to make eye contact with any of them.