About Petition

So I might be crazy but who cares

I really want an official Minecraft Salmon Plushie

If you also want one I urge you to sign the petition and share it

Link to Petition: https://chng.it/qGvV267tpN

as seen at the top of this chapter and now here is the campaign poster, share it with petition link if you want

This is the description of the petition read if you would like

I am a long-time player of Minecraft, and like many others, I fell in love with the Aquatic Update that was released in 2018. This update brought us adorable dolphins and turtles, both of which were later turned into plushies for fans to enjoy. However, one cute creature from this update has been overlooked - the salmon! As someone who adores these virtual fish, it's disappointing not to have a plush version to hold onto.

Minecraft is a game loved by millions around the world. According to Statista, as of May 2020, over 200 million copies of Minecraft have been sold across all platforms, indicating its vast popularity (source: Statista). Given this immense fanbase and considering the success of previous Minecraft-themed plush toys such as those based on dolphins and turtles from the same Aquatic Update (source: Mojang), it's reasonable to believe that a salmon plush would be equally well-received.

By creating a salmon plushie, Mojang would not only make me happy but also countless other fans who find joy in these cute creatures. It's time for our beloved salmons to get their own representation in our homes!

Please sign this petition if you agree that we need an official Minecraft Salmon Plushie! Let's show Mojang how much we want this addition.

Thank you for your time today, I will make updates if anything actually happens. If you decided to join in on Salmon Plushie wanting, o7 to my fellow person. 

Good day to all, farewell till next time.