♱ Sorry ♱

I got comfortable in the couch and laid my head on bills shoulder, enjoying the moment. I know he will try and kill me well, eventually. But i'd like to live in the moment right now, the thought of that grieves me. I want to know what he feels towards me, I'm probably just food to him right? "What did you and my brother do upstairs?" He asks, starting to cuddle with me. "H-hm?" I mumbled, baffled looking up at him. He shifted my hair and saw the bite mark Tom had made. He stared at it for awhile, I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldn't move I felt completely stuck. The silence was so loud it was making me nervous, my mouth was a gap.

"I said, what did you do" he repeated, now screaming at me. He grabbed my face "nothing! I swear bill" my eyebrows now furrowed. "You liar.." he spoke, slapping me to the ground.

I cupped my burning cheek covering my face, his eyes were always frightening when he was infuriated. I jumped up as he grabbed my shoulders forcefully and shoved me into the couch. Face full of rage. "Why did you let him!" He questioned. "No, I told him to stop! But he didn't listen" I cried, praying that he would just understand. "You cunt! Here I am keeping you alive, and you're trying to deprave my own brother?" He said, grimaced me, "what no bill!?" I defended myself. "Oh so you're calling him a liar!?" He questioned. "Yes he is bill! Just listen to me" I said, trying to push off his grasp, "I should've killed you much earlier." His smile so eerie, tightening his grip on me.

He got closer to my neck but before he could bite me, I kicked him in the nuts. He groaned and fell back, holding his area as I ran out of the lounge room. Speeding upstairs and hid in the bedroom closet I pushed a table to the door and stayed quiet, hoping he wouldn't hear me. Not caring the streams of tears streaming down my face. Tom had lied to him, he is blaming this all on me. I know I have no power over blood connections but why should he believe him over me, that's why he lied because he knew I would be the one getting his consequences.

I gasped and held my hand over my mouth as I heard the footsteps get closer and closer by the second, I slumped down to the ground and hugged myself. Trying to make zero noise, I have no idea what bill is going to do with me but I am not trying to get killed.
I heard the bedroom door handle trying to be opened ,aggressively shaking but then stop. The silence consuming the whole house. Then a harsh loud bang came, it sounded like the door had been broken opened. I was now shaking uncontrollably, I was afraid.

"Victoria, don't hide from me. It's useless" I heard bill whisper yell, I covered my ears and put my whole head on my knees, hoping that this would all stop, drowning his voice. I haven't noticed that he had found me until I felt cold hands grab my body, pulling me out of the closet. "Please! Bill I'm sorry, I told him to stop but he wouldn't" I cried, looking up at his dull face. "Shut the hell up already" he gloomed, pushing me towards the bed.

I cried backing up from him on the bed, he crawled on top of me, keeping a hand around my sore neck. He stared at me for a bit before his gaze turned to my neck, a smile appearing on his face. He thrusted his fangs into my skin, sinking them in aggressively, Putting his whole body weight on me. He alarmed me, I was struggling trying to free myself from his strong grasp, I was too weak for this, very. He dug his terribly sharp teeth further into my skin as I Yelped in pain, I was no match for him.

"Please b-bill I'm sorry" I sobbed, begging for him to stop.

I caught a brief look of his face, guilt clear as day on his face. I placed my cold hand on his sour face, as he opened his eyes, meeting my eyes. "P-please." I whimpered from the horrible pain.

Just as I was about to give up on this, he took out his teeth from me. Wiping his bloody mouth hovering over me. His face bitter, no emotion shown. He didn't say a word just got up and went towards the stairs. Leaving me disoriented but then at the same time relieved. I don't know how I did it but I convinced him to stop, maybe he does care but doesn't want to admit it.

I sat up and massaged my neck before getting up from the bed. Leaving the room I went downstairs, I looked around and saw no bill until I saw the back door half open. Huh i never noticed there was a back door. I hesitated a bit but decided to go, I saw a black figure leaning on the wall, smoking. "Bill?" I whispered. "What do you want" he responded, sternly he turned around "what happened?" I asked "it doesn't concern you, now be grateful I didn't finish you." He cocked his head taking another drag from his cigar.

I scanned his face for awhile, trying to read his eyes. Apart of me feels bad for him I mean it must be hard being a vampire, he didn't choose this life. He was once just like me, until his childhood got snatched away, he deserves to be loved. Right?

I cautiously walked towards him and wrapping my hands around him, laying my head on his chest. "I'm sorry" I whispered. Smoke left his mouth before wrapping his arm around me, finishing off his cigarette. He stomped on it and fully hugged me he lifted my face to look up at him, pressing his soft lips onto mine punctiliously. I carefully cupped his chin and kissed him back, savoring this lovely moment. "Come on" he chuckled softly.

I smiled following him upstairs and changed into some lace pajamas before joining him in bed, his eyes falling onto me. "Why are you sorry?" He questioned, curiously "well because you were just a child, you didn't deserve this" I pouted. "It's alright besides I should be the one saying sorry" he smiled, combing my hair with his hand. "Why's that?" I asked, surprised "I knew that my brother was lying and I still hurt you, he's done this before with a girl I had killed" he sighed
"It's alright, love" lying on his chest.

I listened to his steady heartbeat and closed my eyes, I wonder if he has ever been in love before. I don't want to ask just in case he gets heartbroken, Tom does seem like a total dirtbag. I just hope bills sees that too, I mean he probably already does.