Chapter 1 : A Traveler's Journey

[Intro: Starry nights, "piano"]

The space of dreams is joy and tragedy in the same sense. A deception and a desire, a world where happiness is absolute and a lie is hidden. Desires that disappear, laughter that falls silent, joy that turns to dust and desires that burn in the fire of deception.

He woke up from his dreams, due to the alarm on his cell phone. He left his sheets aside and sat on the side of his bed. He turned off the alarm on his phone, left it next to him, stood up and left his humble room.

Like many, he believed in those lies and made them a reality. But the reality was that they are nothing more than a fog that deceives the mind. A deception that makes you think that happiness is real, when in reality it is a farce.

He opened one of the windows of his home and the opaque early morning night caressed his face. He sighed reluctantly to go to his bathroom and take a shower.

The cold water fell from the shower and cleaned the impurities from his body... With the cold shower several thoughts wandered through his consciousness.

He had stopped believing in the deceptions of dreams when the person who most fueled those dreams vanished from the face of the earth. Dreams or nightmares, they are the same to him. Something that no longer scares or gives joy.

He wrapped a towel around his waist, stepped out of the shower, and re-entered his room. In the corner of his room there was a rack with his uniform. He put on a white t-shirt and over it his uniform shirt, then his beige pants, his socks and finally his black shoes. He combed her hair while he saw her reflection in a mirror, when the comb arranged her hair, he could notice something; A small lock of white hair stood out from the rest. He plucked that gray hair and a look of disgust appeared on his face.

Finally he put on his glasses, then his zip-up coat and then grabbed his bag. He left the room and entered another room in his home, in the bed of the room was a woman fully asleep. He kissed her mother on the cheek and quickly left the room. He left his house, inhaled and gave a long sigh.

He left the grounds of his house and entered an asphalt street that crossed the large hill where he lived. He walked on the side of the street breathing in the country air. The morning dew and the remains of the rain from the previous night began to fall through the leaves of the trees, and then ended up on the street, giving it a shine that reflected the plants and trees that were on its sides, along with the first rays of the sun that began to illuminate the day.

-...

He clenched his fists tightly and ground his teeth.

A bad memory had flown through his head.

Even though those bad memories didn't frustrate his emotions completely. It was a wonderful feeling that brought her back to a time when her mother had suffered the most. It was the only thing she had of her, seeing her suffer from her or be sad from her hurt her. But remembering the person who had made her suffer made her want to scream in anger.