{Noting stays the same}

"Hey!Wait up for me aoi I don't wanna be late!" Akane runs after Aoi carrying his bag Akane and aoi were laughing and giggling as they made there way to a road.Akane and Aoi didn't notice the upcoming car and...Bam! Akane and aoi were lying on the road unconscious Aoi head was spit opened while Akane had broken his arm and abdomen was bleeding as they were rushed to the hospital——-Later Akane wake up It had been a month and he looks around the hospital room the white walls the Gray tiles on the floor and the heart monitor on his chest where his heart is located His orangish reddish hair was messy and unkept and he soon felt pain in his abdomen as he held it in pain until he heard a doctor "That kid...He doesn't have any family members I heard his mother died from cancer can you believe that" "No I can't to think at his age he can't even be driving not to mention that girlfriend of his dead instantly That kids lucky" Akane felt is heat shattered as tears slid down his cheeks he let out a sob and clenched the blanket hoping and hoping Aoi hadn't died yet he knew it was true and there was nothing he could do and Akane felt hot steamy tears roll down his cheeks as he started sobbing his one only true love gone...——At school a Five months later Akane was walking to school he could hear and see everyone was pitying him yet Akane then felt time slow down as everyone stopped moving and Akane looked around in a panick and he says"E-Eh?! What the-" Akane then saw...The clock keeper It was a frail old man who wore a clock that covered his face as the old man then said in a raspy voice "If you wish to save the one you love You must become the representative for the present as there are three guards watching over The big clock You were chosen to represent the present" Akane was shocked yet as he tried to run time slowed down for him as he thought carefully He could be with aoi again and he stopped trying to run as he turned around and nodded and he says"I accept"——Present time now Akane sighs as he was still in the stall he hugs his knees and cry's a bit until he felt arms wrap around him hugging him Akane was so busy with his thoughts he didn't notice teru walking in and Akane felt warmth as he looked up at teru in shock who simply smiled at him and Akane cried as his eyes became red and puffy as he hugged teru back tight wishing he could go back and save aoi but Akane knew he couldn't he just had to live on hoping he will join aoi someday even if it meant leaving everyone...(boo =D did I get you with this chapter are you in tears? Probably not but Not so fun fact in my AU Akane mom and dad died in a car crash)