Chapter 13

Love story❤️

~~This chapter included more pictures, and if you are uneasy with pics you can skip it 🚶🏻‍♀️...All because I found myself describing hard, so I planned to include pictures.~~

"Her face with a smile is enough for me as a reason to live." - Kalvin

"I loved it"

His face felt a relief smile, he hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead

"Let's sleep"

On disappearing from the hug and pulled sheets. He frowned a second and turned to her, whose eyes met her brown dark eyes with concern, "I deeply apologise, that I ripped your dress"

She chuckled slightly, taking his hands on hers, "Your shirt?" with a love-filled voice. His stomach was attacked by butterflies, placed a glad kiss on her forehead, and released her warmth. hand on his shirt and grabbed it. "All yours My Caramel" responded with a sexy smirk.

His hands put her into his shirt and he buttoned it, "Anything else?"

She shakes his head and both share a sleepy smile.

His hand hugs her waist and both hide in a blanket. Raelynn's mind rented with thoughts but on the other hand, she adores him who completely esteems her words. She loved all his touch over her body, it enchanted her pleasure but he stopped him not physical ache. All she needed was to have him with all the flaws in her past and it still stood up as an obstacle.

"Kalvin" she called him with a shakey voice. "No baby, anything can wait tomorrow, Now sleep, My baby girl," he said by tightening his hold on her waist, burying his face in her back shoulder. Her lips declared a smile and she closed her eyes.

Raelynn woke up to the daylight rays brushing her face. Her eyes searched Kalvin in bed and found his absence. She stretched herself from bed, placed her legs on the floor and her sight gave butterflies to her stomach.

Kalvin placed food in place with a half-naked body, showing all sculpted abs. His eyes met Raelynn's and he presented her morning smile. "Good morning Caramel"

She avoids the blush on her face and gathers all her voice," "Good morning Kalvin"

Her morning baby voice planted a smirk on his lips, he made his way to her. He placed a hand on her waist and other brushed her hair behind her ear, "Did you sleep well, Baby Girl?" She replied to him with a nod. "Words my Love?" he demanded.

Y-yes" she uttered. He places a kiss on her forehead, "Get a shower baby, Breakfast is served" and he releases his grip. "You cooked?" she questioned him with wide eyes full of enthusiasm. She tongue had an obsession with his food.

He chuckled, " Yes Caramel. Am I your personal chef, aren't I?"

His words gave her electric volt over nerves but she noticed that his eyes were covered by guilt from last night. Kalvin woke up early and made all her favourites in the mini kitchen in the room. He didn't have any idea how to ask her for forgiveness. She notes his all love over her and to wipe off his guilt, Raelynn charges to tease him, "Then, we can discuss about wage?".

He loved her tease and chuckled at her childish voice, " If that's a point, one kiss for one dish? How does that sound?". Her heart literally just skipped a beat but held all boldness,