Episode prequel: resurgence...

Explanation: this is before the second season, this mini-part is set at the end of the first season...

2 days before the siege of Ironrath by the Whitehills...

In a place beyond the wall, in the enchanted forest...

On the site of a felled tree and that there is only a stump... but in the centre underneath it, it hides something...

In a room full of tree roots, they hold a person tied to the same roots...

- That place is called, Ironwood roots, magic of vital life. It is a place that one of the witches of the Ironwood clan created to make the roots under the felled tree, could keep a person alive for years or even generations, all this thanks to the types of magic they used, one of the witches was sent to prevail there for several generations, until the time came where the first Forrester (especially the original, Gerhard the tall) chose one of the witches they had in their tribe and clan, so that she could wait there for generations to stay alive until the time came for her to awaken and prevent a tragedy and the course of history to change for her descendants in the future, where they saw visions of the future that would come many years later..

Witch: (she begins to open her eyes) aagh! (looks around her) ah... I forgot that a long time ago, I had tied these branches (at that moment, she closes her eyes thinking and remembering...) the time has come (she frees herself from her bindings, getting out of the branches that kept her alive) I won't have much time left... and I may have to travel a long way to my destination... (there among the branches on the floor, she takes out a wooden bottle and an iron cup) this will give me enough time (she puts some kind of hot water in the cup and starts to drink it) well (she starts to leave the room, up to the surface)

 (there among the branches on the floor, she takes out a wooden bottle and an iron cup) this will give me enough time (she puts some kind of hot water in the cup and starts to drink it) well (she starts to leave the room, up to the surface)

- Willow was one of the witches on the side of the Ironwood clan and the one who was chosen to prevail for generations until it was time to awaken.

Willow: mmm? Not much has changed here... (puts cup and bottle in his pocket pouch and puts on his hood) I must get there, and do the duty that Lord Gerhard gave me years ago. (starts his journey north into Westeros)

two days later...

after the siege of Ironrath and the escape of Asher Forrester...

Asher: aagghhh... (he is advancing along with Talia and Gwyn, but he is badly hurt from the wounds Harys inflicted on him... he is about to faint)

Gwyn: Asher! Don't go to sleep...! Stay with us! (she is holding him and helping him to walk) you can't give up...!

Talia: Look!

Ortengryn: My ladies! Lord Asher...?! He...

Talia: he's alive... we found him just in time...

Gwyn: we must get out of here quickly, my father will have sent scouts to look for us...