Summer went away

Here we go again I sigh, a new year of school is awaiting I say standing near a brick wall with a mirrored sign reading platform 9 and 3/4. it feels different this year probably because I haven't had to deal with the constant noise of the boys complaining throughout my trip away but... for the most part I've missed this, them,everything.

Once I hear that exciting whistle approach kings cross station I know it's time, time to go back. I step on the train debating whether my friends have already hopped on as I didn't see them at the platform. Looking back one more time I speed walk along the narrow path glancing through the little foggy windows that each  department holds between its two doors.

I hear the sound of Draco's voice mumbling in the distance about something , as usual it appears to be a complaint to his friends. Hearing that, a grin suddenly formed on my face letting out a small chuckle i sped up to follow the sound.

Swinging the compartments door open I exam the room quickly with a small smile on my face from knowing what I'm gonna say, "hey losers miss me?" I blurted out. Scarlett! Pansy says reaching her arms around me for a hug, resting my chin on her shoulder I smile looking at the rest of them, I feel Mattheo's eyes on me with an ever so slightly curl on his lips. I look back at him for a moment smiling friendly then breaking eye contact as Blaise, Draco and Theo give me a subtle side hug.

Sitting down next to Mattheo I look at him shifting in my seat , with his eyes already on me I say "hey matty" making him smile even more "hey scar" he says with a small laugh in his voice I smile back, I love that nick name.

Word count- 313 words (excluding this)
let me know what you think