You always have been

I sit in the corner, near the cold window that's pressing up against my cheek from the unbearable position I move trying to be more comfortable  . Everyone noticing by my exaggerated movements and grunts, they watched closely and even were laughing  a little. I turn to face them with a frown and confused expression "how long left?" I say desperately I didn't get that much sleep last night and needed it bad.

"ages" says Theo looking at his wrist implying that there's an imaginary watch there "your not helpful" I say with a groan. "your just impatient Scarlett" Draco explains "I am not" I say offended "yes you are scar, you always have been" Mattheo says backing up Draco  "but- fine" I say rolling my eyes and resting my head on the corner of his shoulder and to my surprise he didn't move, not one inch.

I wake from someone nudging my shoulder squinting my eyes I hear "scar wake up" whispered by a familiar voice, rubbing my eyes I slowly open them. Seeing Mattheo's face so close to mine I flinched god did I actually fall asleep?

Moving towards the window I look at him wondering what his reaction would be and of course he had that stupid smirk on his face.I thankfully find an excuse to get away, "anything from the trolley dears?" I lift up from my seat "I'll be back" I say, all the thoughts in my head were overwhelming and I couldn't speak or do anything.

"Dear are you alright?" asks the kind lady waiting for me to request some kind of sweet. "Oh sorry yes I'm fine" I blurt out "ok well we will be arriving soon so you better get into your robe" she says in concern. I just nod preparing to turn around "we have to change into our robes now" I say not realising everyone is already changed. "We have" says Pansy "oh yeah" I shake my head in stupidity "I'm gonna go get changed"