Halloween

The well manicured fingers pulled at the black mask covering my eyes as she pushed me against the back of my front door. I gasp as she pulls me in for a kiss, taking my breath away. We'd met at the local bar that was putting on a Halloween event. She'd bought me a drink and kept me company all night long. As we got progressively drunk together, I knew we would end the night in one of our beds. I untie her red cape as I lead us to my bedroom.

She unzips my dress and pushes me onto the bed. I watch as she yanks her headpiece off and tosses it to the floor. I kick off my heels and kneel on the mattress. Pulling her chin gently, I kiss her, drawing her tongue into my mouth. I've wanted to taste her all night. I know that I'm smearing her red lipstick all over my face, and it's going to stain, but I don't care. Sliding the straps of her costume off of her shoulders, I help her undress. We stare at each other as we sit in our undergarments. She, of course, is wearing a red matching set that perfectly matches her scarlet witch costume. I'm wearing a simple black lace bra and matching thong.

She leans forward, hands reaching for me. I beat her to the punch, unclasping my own bra. Tossing it to the floor, I unhook hers. The redhead pushes me back until I'm fully horizontal. Grabbing a decorative pillow from my bed, she puts it on the floor and sinks to her knees. I groan at her sly smile as she kneads my thighs. I close my eyes, feeling the kisses go up and down my legs. Warm fingers brush against my thong. I feel her kiss my soaked lace, and I let out a shuddering breath filled with need. Her fingers push the fabric to the side. I wanted her to do this, to really see just what she was doing to me. Practically a stranger had me ready to beg if I felt it called for it. "Fuck." I hear her whisper to herself. I chuckle, "What can I say? You're hot." She smiles, her eyes meeting mine. "I know, kid." I can feel myself getting even wetter. "Damn." I think, "nothing hotter than a confident woman."

Her attention goes back to my pussy. I watch as her head lowers, feeling her breath against my sensitive skin. At first, her tongue is soft and slow. It circles my clit, then travels down as if searching for something. She runs her tongue over a particular spot that makes me moan. Her hands roam my thighs before stopping to push them further apart. My back arches a little in response. I feel her suck on my clit, looking for a reaction from me. My moan seems to satisfy her as she continues her work. It's not long before my legs shake, fighting against her strength. Her grip is strong, her hands almost certainly leaving bruises. My nipples harden, and goosebumps appear on my skin. I feel her tongue speed up, focusing on my clit. "Holy fucking shit!" I gasp, grinding my hips against her face. My warm juices flow out of me and down her chin. Her tongue reaches my inner walls, licking me clean.

I sit up, breathing heavily. She takes my hands, and I help her up. I kiss her. "You, Melissa, are very talented." She laughs, "I know that too, kid." I wipe her chin with my thumb and rub my cum on her hard nipples. My hands go to her panties, and I pull them down. "Will you sit on my face?" I ask. "Of course, sweetheart." She climbs on the bed, helping me get comfortable. Carefully, she puts a thigh on either side of my head. She gently lowers herself onto my mouth. My tongue glides on the slick, wet cunt. She tastes even better than I could've ever imagined. I moan against her clit, giving it a kiss. Her hands reach to brace herself against the wall as her hips slowly move, matching the rhythm of my tongue.

My hands roam her body, settling on her ass. I squeeze the soft skin, massaging it. Her breathing gets heavy as I tease her clit with my mouth. My tongue easily slides over her delicate flesh while I lick up her delectable arousal. I switch between inserting my tongue in her hole and torturing her clit. My teeth gently brush against her, making her moan at the slight pain. I feel the sweat form on her thighs, soaking into my skin and hair. With my hands still on her ass I push, rocking her back and forth on my mouth. She moans, her head falling back as her hands grasp for a hand hold along the flat wall. Failing to get the grip she needs she reaches down with her right hand to support herself with the pillow my head is on. 

The change in angle makes it hard for my to breathe, but I don't care. I can't possibly think of a better way to die than pleasuring this beautiful woman I met tonight. She starts moving her hips on her own and I take the opportunity to feel her body more than I did before. Her skin is soft everywhere, making her even more perfect. As I continue, my hands make it to her breasts. My thumbs graze her hardened nipples, making her hips twitch in pleasure. She looks down at me her mouth opening. A moan escapes her lips when I speed up the pace of my tongue. Her eyes close as she gets lost in the pleasure. I start to feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, but I know she is close. 

I feel her legs tremble on either side of my head. Her back arches as her whole body shakes. My hands massage her breasts, putting pressure on her nipples with my warm hands. We stay like this with her riding my face and me playing with her tits. Finally when I feel like I'll pass out soon I hear her say, "Fuck!" and her movements become more erratic. I feel warm liquid gush out of her and all over my face. She lifts herself off of me, lowering herself so that she is laying on top of me. When I thought she couldn't get any hotter she begins to kiss her cum off of my face.  She kisses my cheeks and lips, our tongues meshing together. 

"You are also very good at that, sweetheart." She says. I smile up at her, "That's a big compliment coming from you." I respond. Sitting up she says, "You're too much, kid. Do you have a shower somewhere around here?" I slide off the bed, offering a hand to her, "Right this way."