01.

You opened the door to your apartment, hanging your jacket on the coat hanger and tossing your bag onto the kitchen counter. You worked a night shift at the bar again. Looking at the clock on your snow white wall, it read 5:27 am.
Walking into your living room, you turned on the lights which caused a soft groan coming from your couch.
You walked over to it immediately with a surprised look on your face as you saw Elijah rubbing his face sleepily.
"What are you doing here?" You asked curiously, putting your hands on your hips as you towered over him.
"I waited for you to come home" A small smile grew on his lips as he reached his arms up, pulling you quickly on top of him as his arms wrapped around your waist.
A high pitched laugh escaped your lips as you fell on him, burying your face in the crook of his neck.
Ever since Elijah became your boyfriend, you gave him a spare key to your apartment. He sometimes would wait for you to come home, occasionally cooking you dinner and clean.
This time he was already in his pajamas and fell asleep on the couch as he waited for you to finish your late night shift.
He placed a kiss on the top of your head, hugging you close to him.
"Its so late, you should have just gone to sleep" You mumbled, raising your head to look at him. He smiled sleepily, his eyes closed.
You leaned in, pressing your lips to his.
Elijah hummed quietly as he kisses back, running a hand through your hair.
"I didn't want to sleep without you" he mumbled, pressing his lips to your a couple more times before trailing kisses down your jaw and neck.
Shortly after he sat up, his hands still wrapped around you and his lips still pressed to your neck.
"Let's get you in the shower then to bed hm?" Elijah continued placing soft, wet kisses to your skin as he started taking off your top, undressing you for the shower.
"I can do that myself you know" Your fingers got tangled up in his hair, holding him close as you protested.
"No no let me please" He murmured, his kisses moving up to your jaw again as he unbuttoned your pants before picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist as he made his way to the bathroom

a/n: hii i hope you guys enjoy this little compilation of imagines im going to be updating here and there 🥳 if you have any ideas please dm me/ comment im always open for suggestions.