02.

You were Elijah's girlfriend, mesmerized as you watched him at his concert backstage. Right after they finished playing "It won't always be like this", Eli took off his guitar in a swift move, running off toward you.
As soon as he reached you, out of the fans sight he grabbed your face with both hands, smashing his lips on yours.
You laughed softly as you kissed back, wrapping your hands around him.
As his hand gently brushed your hair away from your face, Eli pushed you up against a wall, pinning you to it with his hips.
"Christ lad" Bobby muttered as he walked past you, wide eyed. He was used to this behavior as Elijah was a very touchy boyfriend, but it still caught him by surprise sometimes.
Elijah chuckled softly against your lips, making it impossible for you to laugh as well. He pulled away slightly, your faces close together and your lips barely touching.
"I figured he'd be used to it by now" He said quietly, gently brushing his thumb over your cheek.
A playful grin grew on your lips as he stared into his eyes, both of you giggling as your lips kept slightly touching.
"Lad we need to get back on, quit it for now" You heard Ryan laugh in the back as he ran back onto the stage, waving to the crowd with a cheerful smile.
"Go now, we'll have time to ourselves after the concert" You murmured as you leaned in to steal another kiss.
Elijah kissed you back passionately, pressing his body against yours before slowly starting to step back.
As your lips parted, he grinned at you while grabbing his guitar and running onto the stage and sending a playful wink in your direction.
This man was going to be the death of me, you thought as he send one last look at you, playing the first note to "My honest face".