Part 2

Next day morning.

BB played the morning song to wake everyone.

Elvish got up immediately after hearing the song. He went outside to see Manisha's dance (she used to dance every morning, and Elvish used to secretly admire her dancing), but this morning was different. Manisha didn't come to dance. Elvish was surprised that, for the first time in BB, Manisha was not dancing in the morning.

He went to check on her. She was in the kitchen. He went to her and said,

El: good morning Manisha

Mani: good morning

After saying this, she went to the OTT area without even looking at Elvish.

Elvish knew that she's upset but Raosahab also got some attitude.

Elvish to himself: saada ek to kal se kyu rus k baithi hai vo na batave upar se mai aaya to mari taraf dekha bhi na aur rukha sukha good morning bol kr nikal gai. Ab mai bhi na kar raha isse baat.

Elvish went to take a shower.

Meanwhile, Manisha was in the kitchen, making breakfast.

After taking a shower, Elvish came to the kitchen to have breakfast. Seeing him coming, Manisha went out of the kitchen.

Elvish was thinking she went out of the kitchen without serving him breakfast. But when he went to the kitchen counter, on the plate were three parathas. Elvish smiled a little seeing that.

He was thinking,

Elvish: kya bandi hai yaar gussa bhi hai lekin parwah bhi puri hai meri ( smiling)

He ate breakfast and went to Abhishek.

Abhishek: tune baat kari usse

Elvish: vo baat hi na krri h. Maine koshish kari mujhe ignore krdi

Abhishek: hurt h tujhse mana le

Elvish: are kis baat se hurt h vo to bataye

Abhishek: tujhe nahi pata

Elvish: nahi

Abhishek: kal tune use kisi baat pe ni bola terese thodi pyaar krunga kabhi aise krke kuch ni bola tune

Elvish remembered the incident.

The incident was:

Mani was flirting too much with El. El was thinking about something else at that time. He was also frustrated with his feelings. It was in the back of his head that he has a girlfriend outside. And because of all this, he said some harsh words to Manisha, which he didn't mean at all but in anger, confusion, and frustration. Now Elvish realises why Manisha was so upset with him.

Elvish in his mind: yaar ye kya kya keh diya maine Manisha ko. Mai to ye sab mean bhi ni krta phir bhi kaise bol diya maine. Shit yaar. Usko kitna bura lag raha hoga.

Abhi: kaha kho gaya yaad aaya tujhe?

Elvish, without saying anything, went outside to see Manisha. He went to the OTT area, but she was not there. He searched her in the garden and terrace, then went to the bathroom area. He heard Manisha crying in the shower. His heart was wrenching seeing her like this. He waited for her to come, and at that time, no one was in the bathroom area.

Manisha came from the bathroom and saw Elvish sitting on the sofa, but she ignored him. She went to dry her hair.

Elvish went to her and was trying to initiate talking, but she switched off the dryer and went from there.

Manisha went to the OTT area and started doing her makeup.

Elvish went behind her, but in between, Pooja Jii calls him for some work and starts talking with him.