Sousuke x Reader

So this was a request well here you are, anyways feel free to leave your requests if you do have any in comment or in message, thanks in advance.

- YOU COME HERE" you heard your senpai yell behind your back as you were running away.

-what have I done to you? Sou-chann!!" You asked still running, before he grabed your hood causing you to stop.

-you smacked my back, do you know how much it hurts?" He yelled.

-my bad, I forgot you were a ladyman" I smirked.

-I'm not joking you're becoming annoying, behave like a good Kouhai and be mature, cute and hot like these chicks" he said pointing some bimbo like girls, I sighed.

-well sorry about that I will try harder from now on." You faked a smile and entered your class, 'well imma change as well' you thought

The next day: Y.P.O.V

I woke up late, this day was somehow diffrent, why? because Senpai told me to act like other Kouhais well Imma do that IN MY WAY.

I let my hair down for the first time since my first day at high school and put on some make up only a BB cream and applied a black eyeliner and went out waiting a the station, ah there is Yamazaki-senpai, in a normal case I would've ran to him, but I ain't the same as before.

Sousuke's P.O.V

I was at the station I woke up late for some reason, pfft, I turn my head to find /Reader/-chan UGH! HELL NO not her!! try to become invisible Sousuke!! huh? wait no don't turn your head over here! wait she's cute! huh? what's wrong with her she turned her head as if I wasn't here....well maybe I mistook her for another girl...wait no she always wears that necklace well that's her...but I don't know what happened to her not even her appearance has changed but also her personallity that's a good thing she will finally stop being clingy around me, like before.

Your P.O.V

Well, actually I'm going to meet someone after school, so I should make it fast I will skip P.E session and leave of course I'm not a bad girl but seriously I'm fed up with this place I want to go out too.

at school I entered some of my senpais came flirting with me, that was actually pretty nice and enjoyable since they were like lil'slaves all head over heels for me, I guess I will enjoy being a meanie, I dumped into someone and it was no one but the 'ultimate' Senpai and yes it was Yamazaki.

-ah my bad! I wasn't looking where I was walking, excuse me Yamzaki-senpai" I bowed before walking past him, but he grabed my shirt which made me twitch and slap his hand away.

-oh my hand slipped please do not touch a woman so easily." I said coldly, I didn't want to hurt him but he is as superficial as these puppets around me.

-/reader/-chan wanna hang out with me after classes?" a stranger asked but I refused.

-no thank you." then entered my class leaving them speechless.

ahhhhh lunch time my favourite part of the day after night of course!! in a normal case I would've brought a bento for Yamazaki but he has his other kouhais who are in charge of that, he has over 20 kouhais including me so my absence wouldn't be noticed, right? Of course not, even if it hurts to say it like that... he has never seen me as a girl, not even as a friend sometimes he would act like a big brother and I would always take a step back not wanting this friendship to continue, but well I ain't a perfectionist so I was fine being a drag for him....untying what I fought to fix ....what a waste.

well I got P.E time for me to disappear, I left the school saying I had a stomache ache.

Of course they would believe me since my father's working as a professor, well I'm out but seems like Yamzaki has noticed me since they don't have classes, well anyways I got to go quickly.

SOUSUKE P.O.V
Well apparently she's mad or something? Wait what is she doing out? She has classes, is she skipping?

-oii /reader/-chan come over here."I called her out, but she just returned to face me.

-I ain't your slave, Ya-ma-za-ki-senpai." She said teasingly then turned to continue her way to Idk where actually, I will just follow her, WAIT WHAT I AM NOT A STALKER! HECK NO! But she may get assaulted by some suspicious guys, I'd better follow to protect her! Yes that is definitely NOT stalking.

After following her for 20mins
Who is this guy? Who are these guys? Oh my god she noticed me, she's walking over here I'm trapped shiet!

-Yamazaki-senpai, would you please stop stalking me." She said obviously annoyed, I nodded then she went back to the guys one of'em hugged her shoulder, I felt uneasy the other one raised her chin with his finger and stared at her ....

Your p.o.v
I was chilling with my cousins who are also my childhood friends, when I saw Yamazaki punch Aoi who was hugging my shoulder then push Shin away grabbing my wrist and pulling me away walking faster and faster as time passes.

-O-Oi! Hold on I'm tired!!" I said, breathing heavily then turning my gaze to him who was frowning and had his shirt somehow torn.

-what was that for?" I yelled, but his reaction was not expected at all, he grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

-what were you doing with those two guys? Why are skipping classes?why were they touching you so casually? Why were you ignoring me? Why did you change? Are you hurt? Don't let anyone! Anyone other than me touch you!" He shouted, then he highered his hands cupping my cheeks and bringing me closer to him.

-I can't take it anymore, not having you by my side I'd ratherdie! Than having you ignore me, please don't let anyone touch you." His hot breath brushing against my lips before he broke the space placing forcefully yet lovingly his owns on mine, I returned the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck, his lips somehow tasted like blood? I pulled away, placing my fingers on his injured lips.

-what happened? " I asked still near to his face.

-jealousy got me insanely mad" he smirked before crushing his lips once again against mines.

-shall I take this as a confession?" I asked against his lips.

-shut up" he groaned biting my lip.