CHAPTER- 3

The next day went by with me packing all my stuff which I won't be needing in the next two days. Taylor and the brothers were spending most of their time, hanging out in my room. They are the people I know I would miss the most, maybe because they are quite similar to me. They started their training from the last five years unlike me who has been training for the last nine years. They were the reason it wasn't too hard to breathe or some of my days were really good.

When Gene and Harvey came to the Moon Stone pack they made it very clear that they won't do any of the pack stuff. They were blessed with the powers from goddess Nyxon. Gene has the power of telekinesis, and Harvey is blessed with a gift of hypnosis. They are both orphans, they came here when their pack members were killed in a rogue attack. It didn't matter to them because they were alone their too. They basically don't give a shit about anything except music and I would lie if I say I don't like it. I love to listen since I don't talk much, listening is the only thing I usually do when I am with them. Taylor is the daughter of a warrior wolf, her gift is to be as fast as a vampire, she is a great asset in war especially in tracking. One of the reasons she lead the 3rd group of warriors mainly for tracking and fighting. She's one of the girls who'll hate that their blood is red and not their favourite colour. She's the most amusing and annoying one, but still listening to her for more than one hour can ensure a serious headache. She's a really good and innocent person. Although younger but still she taught me various things. She made me drink my first beer, got me my first tattoo and so many other things but mainly trouble. She has a big crush on Leon alpha's son and she's damn sure that he is her mate. It's basically because of her and Hannah that Ezra have these weird fantasies.

"Did you just called my fantasies weird?" Ezra chimed in.

"Noooo" but she just huffed and closed me off. Great,

"can't you stay for a little longer" Gene asked startling me for a second. "I can't in less than a week Theodore will be the next alpha and I need to officially take over as beta." Well in other packs, an alpha usually takes over at eighteen, but in our pack we usually take longer to get fully prepared to take over our positions. My brother Daniel would become the head warrior, Kyle Williams would be taking over as gamma, and Warner would be the head pack doctor.

"wait a second why can't we come with you?" Harvey asked. "yeah, like we are not the part of this pack and since you are gonna be the beta you can easily except us in" Harvey had a hope in his eyes I really don't wanna crush. Giving another thought actually I can bring them and I would love to have someone I know there.

"I'm not sure if even I'm welcomed there because last time I remembered they didn't take a second to throw me out" they both nodded sadly.

"but think about it this time you'll officially be the beta, the second in command of the whole pack and I'm damn sure you'll be more powerful than the alpha too." I glared at Taylor. Disrespecting an alpha is not what we are taught.

"I'm not asking you to takeover. Eva don't take me wrong. I'm just saying that once you'll be settled you'll have the control to bring them there" she's right, I do want all of them to be there even though I know Taylor can't come along, since she's the official pack member here. But we are a team although Harvey and gene don't really do anything but still I don't want to be separated from them.

"fine I promise I'll do everything in my power to take you there"

"yipeee" the brothers cheered happily. I am glad that they think of me as a good friend enough to move their with me, but whom am I fooling , I know all they want is freedom and a permission to start a boy band. The permission Which alpha Charles had already denied. "although I wish I could take you there too" I told to Taylor. She is my first friend here, though she was a trouble in the beginning but slowly she has made her own space in my life. "me too" she replied in a sad tone.