★Chapter Five☆

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from my deep sleep,opened my eyes and realised l'm on the sofa of the balcony area.Then l remembered the incident of the last night.l was totally on deep sleep and it's already afternoon l think.

It's the first time of my life l got such a deep sleep after the death of my mother.Looks like he already have a great effect on me.Then l played that hugging scene of us in my mind,OMG I can't believe this.And he made me sleep that easily.Just by brushing my hair?So he will be my sleeping pill after we married,the thought alone gave me butterflies.

I'm missing him already.l want to call him and listen to his deep melodious voice.But then l realised l don't have his number.Is it okay if I go to Kim Cooperation to meet him.l know he is working as a fashion designer from today onwards.After some inner battles with my self l decided to go to Kim Cooperation.

Then hyung called me and asked about yesterday and said Dad expecting a response from me to the marriage.And l told hyung to tell Dad that l agree to the proposal.

"You took the right decision Kook,l'm so happy for you" hyung said.
What is he even saying,why would l ever reject marriage with my moon.duh..

I have vacation of four days because normally after a long haul flights,have three or four days of vacation.I usually fly on short haul flights and sometimes have to go on long ones like once in two months.

I wore one of my black pants tugging with black t shirt and wore a black leather jacket over it.Then went to the parking area and got one of my cars.

After some times l went there,parked the car went straight to the reception

Third Person's POV

"Could you please tell me that can l meet CEO Mr.Kim now."Jungkook asked politely.

All the employees there couldn't take their eyes from the handsome man now at the reception.He turned to their side and gave a cold look and wait for receptionist to tell the directions.

After he got to know about the floor he directly went to the lift.After some minutes he knocked Jin's office door and went inside.Jin was surprised to see him there but gave a warm smile and said,

"Why our bunny boy suddenly made me blessed with his appearance?"

"Actually hyung l wanted meet Taehyung -shi.Is he busy right now "Jungkook asked in low voice while scratching his nape.

"Oh what did l even think, you came here to meet me" Jin said with a teasing smile.

"Hyungg" certain bunny boy whined.

"Okay okay,after 10 minutes he will be done with his meeting " said with a smile,then you can meet him.Go to 7th floor,the office has name plate "head designer".

"Okay hyung l'll wait outside then"
Jin nodded with a smile,after Jungkook went outside Jin said,
"That bunny already whipped my baby"

Right now after finishing the meeting Taehyung went out from the meeting room and heading back to his office.

Then he saw familiar figure outside of his office room ,he thought he is seeing a hallucination.But that hallucination waving his hand with cute bunny smile but looking hot at the same time with all black.Then Tae came to conclusion he is really here.Tae went to him and said,

"Why are you here suddenly,come inside"then smiled his oh so beautiful boxy smile,this made skipping few beats of that said bunny boy's heart.

After entering the office they sat on side sofa then,

"I missed you" that way Jungkook's tongue betrayed him.After saying that his eyes widened.But he heard Taehyung giggling to the way he said it.

"So that's why then" Taehyung said looking at him with teasing smile with him face.Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and disappear then and there.

So did you sleep well yesterday?"Tae asked.

Yes it's after very long time l slept like that, actually woke up some hours before.
"Do you take pills every night" Tae asked.

"Yes,l usually come home at night after working and it's a literally killing me because even after l'm so tired l can't sleep,so l'm taking pills to sleep."

"Oh I'm sorry you have to go through all these bun" Tae said with sad tone but then he realised what he said.

Jungkook looked at him with an amused look,he couldn't think about anything to say.

Then after that getting no reaction from Jungkook Tae quickly said,
"I'm sorry please,it just slipped."Tae said while looking at ground with gloomy expression.

Jungkook wanted to slap himself for act like an idiot.Then he took Tae's both hands that were on Tae's lap and said,
"Please look at me"Tae still looking at the ground.

"Moon , please" Jungkook said.

Tae slowly turned his look from ground to Jungkook and asked in low voice,

"What did you just call me"
"Why only you can give nicknames to me.Can't l?" Jungkook asked.

"No no you can,l mean why that ?" Tae asked still looking at Jungkook's eyes.
"I'll tell you but not now,mm?"Jungkook said.For that Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"And usually l don't like my friends keep saying l look like bunny or something like that."

"But when you call bun l like it,no l love it"Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung eyes still holding his hand oh so gently.Taehyung gave a lovely boxy smile and said,

"Jin hyung also keep saying you look like a bunny and cute since the day he met you,some times l can't understand who is actually his brother,me or you?" Taehyung said with offended face.

Yeah yeah,he called me earlier with that "bunny boy" now Jungkook sulking.Tae just laughed looking at his bun's antics.Yes his..

After sometimes Jungkook remembered something and untangled his hands from Tae half hearted.Tae watched his moments and he took out his phone from his pocket and said,

"Please type your number,so l can contact you."

"Okay give me." Tae took his phone and typed his number.Then he saw how Jungkook saved it,My moon.It didn't fail to skip some beats of Tae's heart.

"When you have to go work again" Tae asked.
"Day after tomorrow" Jungkook said.
"Moon can l ask you something"

Tae still doesn't use to the nickname, shiver ran down his body hearing it again.He love this nickname too much actually,it gave him a special feeling.

"What is it bun" ignoring the effect of nickname Tae asked.

"I-I want to take you on d-date tomorrow night.Can you please c-come with me?"

Jungkook said with so much struggle.After saying that Jungkook closed his eyes,he is nervous.

Taehyung was cooed at this sight and said,
"I would love to"
Jungkook was beyond shocked and then happy.
"Thank you so much for accepting,I'll pick you from home at 7pm.Is it okay?" Jungkook asked.
"Okay l'll wait then"Taehyung said.

After sometimes Jungkook stood up from sofa and said,

"I'll go then,don't want to disturb you anymore."
"You 're not disturbing bun"
"Drive safely"Tae said.

Then Jungkook went to the door of the office and came back to Taehyung and hugged him.Taehyung was shocked but hugged him back.They relaxed each other embrace for some minutes then Jungkook broke the hug even though he didn't want to.

"Then let's meet tomorrow moon"
with that he went out of the office.

Happy reading..........

To be continued ✷✷⁠✷✷✷