NSFW; Eve x female reader

The MagLev train comes to a stop in the Eliksni Quarter, the door opening for you ahead of your seat. You step out of the train with several other Eliksni, and walk the streets as the evening light hits your eyes, the Eliksni around you talking amongst themselves.

You pull the card out of your pocket to confirm the address you've been sent to; the house of the mysterious Lilac. You see the occasional Eliksni pass you on the road; any grouping of them speak in hushed voices with each other, as if speculating in their mother tongue what brought you here.

You reach the house and knock on the door thrice, as instructed on the card, turning your head skyward to see the last of the setting sunlight fade. After almost a minute of standing out in the night wind, you lean over to look through the window to the left. Inside, you see a familiar purple Exo putting a black cloth mask over their mouth and "nose" after descending the stairs. She's wearing an obsidian black tube bra with dark gray sweatpants, riding low enough on her hips to expose the waistband of her black boxers.

Just before she opened the door, you would see her tap on a bond over her exposed arm, and she was swallowed up in a maelstrom of Vex simulation particulates, turning her into a woman with skin as dark as midnight, her silver eyes the stars of such a beautiful night. She had long, curly hair going down the left side of her head, the other side shaved near bald. Upon opening the door, she leaned her arms against the doorframe above head level, looking at you with a soft gaze, but not meeting your eyes.

"Evening, hun. Glad you could make it safe... And punctual at that."

This close to her, you could get the subtle scent of maple off her body. She adjusted her posture, letting her arms hang down at her sides after gesturing for you to come inside.

"C'mon in; I don't do public acts... Yet."
.
She ended the sentence with a quiet giggle as you do as told and close the door behind you, removing your shoes and leaving them at the door. She continued speaking with a voice like a smooth, flowing stream once the door was closed.

"Go ahead and take a seat on the couch... I wanna go over the ground rules first."

Taking a seat on the couch, she sits on your right side, relatively close, resting a hand on your right thigh as she spoke to you.

"Now... I understand if you're nervous, regardless if it's your first time or not. But we're not gonna get too crazy, ok? This is about *your* pleasure. Not that I won't enjoy this either."

She chuckled lowly, sensually, as she gave your thigh a squeeze, her hand sliding ever so slightly closer to your crotch. Your breathing picks up, and you feel your cheeks become flushed red. Her mask flexes as she smirks under it, bringing a hand up to your face and cupping your cheek. Before you can say anything, she puts the pad of her thumb against your lips, leaning in close enough that you could feel her breath against your face.

"Hmph... Already getting worked up, huh? It's ok. It's what I do, hun. Just think of it like a dance and, let me lead you."

She leaned in closer and planted a kiss gingerly against your nose, lingering a moment to observe your reaction before standing, holding out her hand for you to hold. You swallow hard before standing, taking her hand as she walked you upstairs, past Guardian Games medals on the right wall to the master bedroom. It was relatively modest, the only notable decoration being medals and trophies from the Vanguard for outstanding service, the name of the recipient concealed by a layer of Stasis crystal.

"Go ahead and get comfortable, undress if you really want to... I'm gonna make you wait a bit before I strip."
.
She added a sultry undertone to the second sentence as she pulled away the light purple blankets on the bed, exposing the black sheets underneath. It was warm enough in the house that you feel comfortable enough to strip to your underwear.

Once undressed, Lilac silently gestured for you to lay on the bed, laying on it herself on her side. Once you were on the bed, she made herself close enough that she could lay on top of you... But she didn't just yet.

She moved a hand to rest on your stomach, sliding up slowly across your chest up to your neck. She softly gripped your neck, turning your head so she could look into your eyes at last, a mischievous grin under her mask.

"Hm... You look cute underneath me."

She moved and straddled your lap, her face dangerously close to yours, the scent of maple at once intoxicating and overwhelming.

Lilac slid her hands down your sides gingerly before moving them back up, one hand reaching underneath you and unclasping your bra, pulling it aside and tossing it off the bed.

Once they were exposed, Lilac proceed to gently feel your breasts... More studious than sensual.

"Hmph... These are nice... But I know where it really counts."

She slid down your body, her posterior raised in the air as she reached your crotch, her index fingers hooking into the band of your pants. Looking back up and locking her gaze with yours, she pulled your pants down around your ankles, exposing your underwear underneath. You feel your breathing get heavier, acutely aware of your heart beating faster.

Lilac would then bring her face up again your crotch, resting her chin against your underwear about where your clit is, teasing it gently, sending a surge of pleasure through you.

"Mmm... You like that?"
.
She only teased for a few seconds longer with her chin before bringing her right hand up along your left thigh, sliding up into your underwear and teasing your clit with a lone finger. You do your best to stifle any pleasured noises, but needy whimpers and whines eventually escape you as she slips a finger inside your folds.

She remained silent as she slowly slid a finger across your g-spot, a seductive gaze on her face as she then began using 2 fingers to pleasure you, her own breathing getting heavier before pulling her fingers away. She held the pair of fingers to her mask and dragged them across it vertically, taking in a deep breath with closed eyes before pulling down your underwear, exposing your womanhood.

She let out a mischevious chuckle as she slowly removed her mask, exposing her face and opened her mouth, her tongue hanging out, letting her saliva drip down onto your clit before leaning in and exploring your insides with her tongue.

The pleasure at this point was all encompassing, filling your mind with a euphoric haze as you felt her tongue inside you, occasionally pressing against your g-spot in a teasing manner. She kept at it for a precious few moments longer before going back up to straddle your waist. She leaned in to your neck, breathing hard as her right hand, slid between her legs to go back inside your slit.

"Don't hold back, babe... Let me hear you."
.
She leaned down and pressed her body against yours as she kissed your neck, her ear taking in every whimper and moan from your lips and throat as she fingered you. She began to let out her own pleasured moans against your neck and close to your ear, as if making a feedback loop.

The closer you felt to orgasm, the more intensely she kissed your neck and shoulder, gyrating her hips against you, groaning louder until-

"Aah!~"

Her sweatpants and the bedsheets became soaked as you climaxed, your whole body tensing up before going limp underneath her. She brought her mask back up to her face and put it on with a chuckle, looking into your half-open eyes.

"Mmm... Good girl.~"