꧁ch: 01꧂

༺Ch: 01༻

Will Graham's memories flashed through his mind like a fast-paced movie reel. Everything happened so quickly! The killer of the Minnesota village, nicknamed the “Golden Card Shrike,” who used to kill girls of the same age, hair color, weight, and eye color, finally holds his golden card, which he was unable to kill because of his love for her.
He was tying his daughter between his fists, the first restricting the movement of her hands. The second, he rested her on her neck, ready to slaughter her like her mother, after the police surrounded his area and his house from all places.

Will Graham, who had previously broken into the house, saw determination in his eyes! Garrett Hobbs decided to kill her, and in the blink of an eye they both withdrew his hand. Hobbs injured his daughter, partially cutting an artery, and Graham pulled out his gun and shot him relentlessly.

 Hobbs injured his daughter, partially cutting an artery, and Graham pulled out his gun and shot him relentlessly

At this, the three of them fell to the ground. Will crawled on his knees towards the poor girl, who was choking on her own blood, and tried to put pressure on the wound to prevent bleeding.
At this, Hobbes grabbed him by the arm as he was dying:
“You see... do you see him now as a brother... finally?”
Those were his last words before his soul ascended to sky. Will was still shaking, his glasses stained with blood. And that girl is fighting for her life.

He separated from the surrounding world completely... and saw himself in her... until he felt someone gently remove his hand from her. The man raised her head up and tilted it slightly towards the wound... he pressed with force, not too hard, and the girl's features immediately calmed down and her breathing returned.

For a moment, Will wondered at the man!
He was not a security guard or the police! He was wearing a full suit, his features were calm like the deep sea, as if he saw something normal despite the ugliness of the situation. The other finally looked into Will's eyes for about ten seconds. Then he pressed the girl's neck with only two fingers.

At this, Will realized that his first aid was suffocating her and not helping her. Contemplate for a moment the beauty of its calm...and its terror!

They got into the ambulance, and it quickly drove them to a hospital

"who are you?" Will said finally. “You're not really a doctor, and I haven't seen you throughout the investigation.”
The man maintained his silence, and occupied himself with monitoring the level of oxygen he was providing to the girl, so Will preferred silence as well. Realizing his mistake, he would have plenty of time to ask. While the man was stealing glances at him, claiming that he was watching the surroundings.