Chapter 1

"So who're you three?" Claw demanded as three other heroes landed beside himself, Shaddybug, Bluebird, and Betterfly.

Shadybug narrowed her red eyes and punched gun in the shoulder. "They're new superheroes Kitty Catty." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Claw blinked and ran his fingers through his long, shaggy green hair. "Oh okay. But how'd you get those two Miraculous Cockroach?" He raised a questioning veto's at his partner.

But it wasn't Shadybug who answered his question, but the red and white fox heroine.

Her electric blue eyes gleamed and she gave him a cheeky grin. "Shady here found it on a random rooftop." She snickered quietly to herself and pointed toward the two others beside her.

"I'm Kitsunette, and these two are Snowflake and Honeybee. My Miraculoys is actually the Panther but I have to keep it hidden."

Claw blinked and gave the fox hero a strange look. "Huh? So being a fox is just a cover?"

Kitsunette simply nodded her head in response. "Yup. You're guess is correct ally cat." She told him with a teasing grin forming on her face. "I'm the guardian of the Jaimie's Miracle Box: but only my sister and parents know about it hat."

Shady and Claw's eyes went wide and they just gaped at the fox heroine. "Wait, you're the Guardian of the Japanese Miracle Box?" They spluttered out in shock.

Kitsunette smiled softly and giggled at their baffled looks before she nodded her head in response to their question.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Betterfly spoke up in an attempt to break the tension in the air.

"As much as I'd like to stay and ask you three more questions: we'd all better part ways for the night." He nodded toward the sky at the setting sun.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow night," Betterfly," Shadybug told the Butterfly Miraculous holder. "Bye bye." She waved and swung away in another direction.

The next day at school, Emo Marinette was surprised to hear that the class was getting two new students in their class. As the two new students in question entered the classroom, Marinette got a good look at them.

One had long black hair in pigtails held up by two dark blue ribbons. Her red-brown eyes were narrowed as she studied each of the students with a critical eye. The students soon learned that her name was Meiling Fei, and that she was also from Tokyo and was Amati's sister.

The other girl had long dark brain hair styles in a high piney tail and her leaf-green eyes were a bit more friendly-looking as she too, gazed around the classroom with a curious stare. This girl was known as Hitori Chang, and unlike the other two girls, she was from Hong Kong.

After introductions had been made, the two students took their seats near the front of the classroom. Akari gave her sister a wide grin and a small wave to which Meiling returned with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Alright class: today we'll be experimenting with differ chemistry tools and chemicals." The teacher informed the class before she began assigning the groups for each station.

Marinette was partners with Juleka, Akari, and much to her dismay, Alya. Ugh! Why did date hate her so much? The pigtailed bluenette groaned softly and banged her head on her desk while muttering curses under her breath.

But hey, at least she's got her girlfriend and one of her best friends with her. So it wasn't as bad as it could've been. At least she's not stuck with Lila!

Adrian was partners with Kagami, Nino, and Rose. Lucky fleabag! At least he's not stuck with a wanna-be reporter who's sucks at checking her facts.