II

The night before...

It was past midnight, Yeosang was wandering in an alley way no one really goes to often. He was hoping he'd find someone that would help him quench his thirst for blood, he was a vampire after all. Though not many are aware that creatures like him actually exist, not just in fantasies.
He was busy in his own thoughts, but he sensed someone behind him..
He turned around to see who it is,

"Boy, do I ask what you're doing in this alley so late?" The man asks, Yeosang could smell the stench of cigarettes from him. He smells like shit... He thought.

"It's none of your business. " He replies and continues to walk. But as he walked a few steps, the man pulled him back by his shoulder making him turn around.

He pushes Yeosang's back against a wall, "Watch your tone, baby. " The guy says, he mentally cringes at the pet name.

"Hey, leave me alone!" He says and pushes the man causing him to almost fall behind, his strength isn't something of a normal guy now.. is it?

That man being stubborn, didn't listen yet again. He comes closer to Yeosang, slowly running his index finger down his cheek.
"Hm.. quite a feisty one, I like it~" He slightly chuckles while smirking.

Yeosang looks at him with a pure look of annoyance and irritation. As if he were about to hunt someone.

That was about it for him to lose his cool, he punched the man. Hard. To which he fell on the floor letting out a groan. "The fuck..!? Are you even human?!" He exclaims and touches the corner of his lip which was now bleeding due to the punch.

Yeosang laughs and shakes his head, "Oh well, I'm not. What are you gonna do about it?" He says as he stopped laughing at this point.

The man was still on the floor trying to recover from the punch. His eyes suddenly widened in realisation.
He.. he has fangs?! He exclaims in his mind.

"Y-You're a vampire...?!"

Yeosang comes closer and crouches down infront of him, an innocent smile on his face. He nods.
The man backs away in fear. He was slightly shaking as he was scared as hell.

"Please d-don't hurt me! I'll leave you alone..! I promise!!" He begs him, his fear could be heard in his stuttering.

"I mean.. i would spare you but it's too late now.." With that being said, He attacked him.

He screams in pain. It felt so excruciating. Suddenly, everything went black for him. He was no longer concious.

After few minutes, he pulls away from the man's neck. He wipes a few blood stains that were on his face as he was drinking it from him. He realised the guy wasn't breathing, he died.

"Hey! Who's in there?!" He heard a voice call out. Maybe it was a police officer who was nearby and heard the guy scream?

Yeosang quickly got up and started running to the other end of the alley way which led to a park.

It was indeed a police officer who called out. He shined his flashlight on the ground where the guy was laying dead. He suspected maybe the person who killed him ran away to the park. He decided to do the same.
He reached the park after some running. He shined his flashlight around to see if someone's in there or not.

But he heard a bush nearby rustle. He shined his flashlight on it.
"Whose there?!" He said. No answer.
But instead a black cat meowed and came outside of it.
"Oh.. just a cat.." He sighs, slightly disappointed. "maybe i should check the rest of the park.." He said and started to walk away.

'Thank god I can shapeshift...' Yeosang thought. He didn't have anything more to do. He was thirsty for blood, he got it. So what do I do now? Guess I'll just sleep. And he walked to a tree. He climbed it with ease as he was a cat, he had claws which helped him climb easily.
He got on a branch which was strong enough to hold his small cat body. He layed down comfortably. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in no time.

____________

Ateez always be releasing new albums near my tests/exams fr-
But anywayss.. I had wrote this chapter(half of it-) like a few days ago, I was just waiting to see if people are actually reading it or not lol
I got a vote yesterday, so i decided to update since now I know that I have readers here hehet
(If you're a reader kindly let me know you're reading somehow. Like vote or comment, it'll make me update sooner<3)