1

HARIN POV:

HARIN POV:

I'm rushing up the stairs to go to my classroom as the class is soon gonna start.
As soon as I get to my plain locker so I can get all my books and writing stuff.
"HARIN!!!!!!" "Stop screaming like your the only one here Mina" as I get back to get my stuff
"As I was gonna tell you, we're having a new student coming today" I hope it's not some crazy student cus I'm getting tired of these people here "And I heard that he's the brother of an old student who used to be troublesome" "I mean if he doesn't bother me then I don't really care" and I shrugged my shoulders and locked the locker.

*DRING DRING*

"Well I gotta go to my class" "Remember u treat me a lunch" then she run back to her classroom.

I got in to my classroom and there is no peace here, as I go to my table I hear some girls talking "AHHHHH, I heard he's handsome!!" "OMGGG I know!! He's brother was so handsome!" "No way!! You found his picture" "yes!!!" Hell nah girls be stalking a lot lately (I do that a lot too:) )

"Class, CLASS" Everyone turned silent.
"Good, we're having a new student as some of you guys have heard" giggling was heard back at the classroom.
"May the new student come in" The teacher assured the new student.
As soon as the new student came inside every girl in the classroom started to whisper to each other about how attractive he was. But not me.
Maybe a little.
His silky hair covering his eyes, flawless skin, broad shoulders and of course tall.

"Hello, my name is Jungwon I hope u guys can take care of me" "You may sit next to......hmm." Please not me please not me- "Harin, Harin raise your hand" shit, I raised my hands high enough for him to see it, I saw him coming towards me and then sat next to me.
Then the lesson started.

When I was writing down some of the stuff on the blackboard I felt someone nudging me "ps, can you help me with this?" I turned towards Jungwon, and he was so close to me. "Oh what do u need help with?" "How to stop looking at a beauty like yours" I saw him smirking at me, UGH I have to sit next to him *-* "please stop wasting my time" "As you say, princess" We legit met just now and he's already flirting.

2 MIN BEFORE CLASS ENDS:

"Okay class, this will be the end, don't forget about the homework, class dismissed." Finally
"Uhm hey, can we eat together?" A girl from class asked him to eat and she acted so ew.
"Sorry not sorry I can't" "that's okay!" And then she went back to her friends.

I was walking to the cafeteria and damn Jungwon already is in a gang, then I see Mina and Eunji.
"Hey, how was the new kid?" Eunji asked while food was stuffed in her mouth "ehh it was okay, he started-"
"Harin" I turned around and saw Jungwon coming towards me while his friends holds a speaker.
"Look there's a tangulu stand there!" I turned to see and he reached my chin with his hands and turned me back to him.
"TREAT ME LIKE WHITE TEES DONT GET ME DIRTY" His friends started singing along the speaker.

"What the freak" I saw him smirking, god how much I wanted to remove that off his face.
"Didn't you like my surprise, princess?"
"No, now I don't have a lot of time to eat thanks" I turned back to my friends to eat my lunch.

"AYOOOO, Is that what he was doing to you?!?" Mina seemed really excited about this.
"Yes, it's quite annoying" "ayyy annoying a lot of girls would be happy in your shoes"
"Then let them be"

I finished my lunch and went back to class.

—————————————

First page hehe stay tuned!

——————————————————