Chapter Thirty Four

Jungkook walked to his cabin feeling humiliated for something he didn't do. He takes his bag. He mind was dazzed eyes filled with tears. Becoming doctor was his dream but now.

Jungkook was going outside of hospital. The people who were always used to look at him with respect now looking at disgusted. It's was being so hard for him he somehow went outside holding himself when he went outside he can't help but breakdown he kneel and start crying. When someone hug him jungkook hugged him back and start crying more.

Tae : bun what happened? Tell hyung why are crying like this.

Jk : hyung ~ th-they.... I - I d-didn't t-that. ( crying more)

Tae trying to console him he picked him in bridal style and take him in the car.

On the other side.

Mr. Park (on the call) : Miss kang I did what you said even throw opioid to show like jungkook actually did that.

Haeun : good. I will send money don't worry.

Mr. Park : why are you doing this I know jungkook he is not bad then.

Haeun : it's not your business and few feel so bad then I am feeling bad for your wife who you're cheating.

Mr. Park : no please I will do as you will say. Please.

Haeun : good for you and next time don't try to lecture me about something thing or else I don't take time to turn my warning into reality.

Mr. Park : yes miss kang.

Haeun put here phone on the table take sip of wine . She thought she will destroy jungkook starting from his career, then gonna put him on jail.

Haeun : you know what at first I just wanted to take my Taehyung from you but you manipulated him so much he isn't ready to believe anything for he need you know I send him photo of your with someone else videos you kissing other, naked with someone else but what my taehyung did he throw them. What black magic you slut did he wasn't ready to believe anyone. That now I not just take my taehyung but also destroy you for making fall my taehyung in your trap.

Haeun has made up her mind no matter what it takes but she will take what she wants.

On the other hand tae already got suspicious when someone was sent fake photos and videos of jungkook .

With taekook

Tae and jungkook in the car. Jungkook was sitting on tae's lap hugging him tight. Tae keep caressing his back whispering sweet words to him calm him down. Jungkook was not sobbing anymore but still slowly crying and sniffing.

Tae : bun you wanna tell hyung now or afterwards

Jk : afterwards.

Tae understand jungkook need comfort.

Tae : let's go home bun.

Jungkook gave a little nodded.

Tae : (in mind) thank god bun forget his lunch box and come back to give him. But I want to know what happened. Jungkook isn't in the right mind to answer. I need to be patient that person I won't leave him / her.

They reached their home tae picked jungkook and went to their apartment. Jungkook was attached to tae like a koala to a tree.

After a while
Now jungkook is calm and look fine. He look at tae who was looking at him love filled eyes. Jungkook remember how tae take of him a while ago. He lean closer and place soft kiss on tae's lips. Tae's eyes winded he was expecting every thing but not kiss. Still he immediately responsed by holding his nape making kiss deeper. Jungkook slowly broke the kiss and peck tae's cheeks.

Jk : thank you hyung.

Tae : you can kiss me instant you know

Jk : I did.

Tae : you kissed cuz you want to but not as a thank you it wasn't a thank you kiss.

Jk : how thank you kiss?

Tae : thank you kiss is first our tongues will collide, then my lips travel to your jaw, then to your neck then -

Jk : stop hyungie.

Tae : what I am explaining you how thank you kiss is.

Jk : I don't want to know.

Tae : are you fine now.

Jk : hmmm.

Tae : you wanna tell.

Jungkook nodded and tell everything happened like how that person instanted but jungkook didn't did but he still got accused for that.

Jk : I swear hyungie I didn't

Tae : I know my bun can't do that. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Jungkook slept on the tae chest after a while. Tae was thinking of all things. He was more than sure the person who was sending fake picture and the person how was trying to framed jungkook is same he wanted snatched everything from jungkook.

He was thinking about all this things when his phone ringed. Jungkook whined in his sleep because of disturbs. Tae immediately picked up the call and patted jungkook head so he can go back to sleep.

Tae : hello.

Hobi : taehyung Kang Kevin is here he wanted to talk with you.

Tae : tell him I already cut all ties with kangs. I don't want to discuss about any deal

Hobi : tell same what you said but he wasn't here for any deal (tae frown)

" He wanted to talk about to jungkook he said it's really important "

Tae : I will be coming.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow
Stay tuned for next part. ☺