Avyanna High Fae of The Day Court

Name: Avyanna Thorn

Nickname: Aves, Avie(Close friends), Darling(by lovers)
Title: Lady

Age:500

Gender: Female

Court: Day

Species: high Fae

Powers
Light manipulation: controls how bright light is. Had the ability to shoot balls of  light from her hands

Weather manipulation: specifically lighting and the sun.  it only really works when the weather is already like that. She can draw energy from the sun and use it to help with her light powers. If its already a storm outside she can use that lighting and control making it hit whatever or whoever she wants

Winnowing

As a child, she had a hard time controlling her powers. Whenever her emotions were high her powers were busted out. There was once a child when she begged her parents to take her with them on the trip they were going on to another court. They said no and left her at home with nannies. She was so mad that her powers went out of control. Light was produced from her body and it was so bright it blinded the humans in the room. That was one of the only times she felt bad about hurting a human with her powers. Since then she has controlled her powers.  But every now and then if you piss her off enough her powers will go off without her control

Appearance: Sydney Park

Personality:

Personality:

Avyanna is someone you don't want to mess with.  She has no problem with ruining your life. Even a small thing like spilling wine on her will get you on her bad side. She's not a forgiving person. She's very manipulative and is used to getting what she wants. She loves having people wrapped around her finger. She's not afraid of stepping on a few toes to rise to the top. She's more of a fighter than a lover.  She likes getting the work done herself not trusting others to not mess it up.

If you manage to become a part of the small group of people she genuinely cares about you she will make sure to take care of you. She trusts very few people. And it took a lot of time for them to earn her trust. You'll see a different side of her than what everyone else sees.   She's more caring and anything you'll need she gets it for you. They will see a more vulnerable side of her. She'll become their ride or die for them. If anyone ever hurts them she would try to ruin their lives.

She thinks very highly of herself and has a high ego. She's a perfectionist. When things don't go as planned she gets overwhelmed and has panic attacks. She tries to not let this happen often, not wanting people to see her as weak and use it against her. Her insecurities can get the best of her. She extremely intelligent. She was always forced to solve riddles as a child. So her critical thinking skills are high. She always thinks out of the box and loves it when she outsmarts others.

Background

Avyanna's parents were well respected... some may say feared the High Fae of the Day Court.  She was raised to be strong and show no weakness. Her parents were strict as they raised her. Her training had to be perfect, the way she ate how to be perfect, and her posture needed to be perfect. They wanted the perfect High Fae child. Her parents wanted her to show her off and gloat to their friends and colleagues. She would do what she could to be perfect but her parents always wanted more out of her.  When she was an adolescent one of her parents's friends took a liking to her.

One night when a ball was hosted in her home she was pulled into a darker corner and they started kissing her. She begged him to stop. When he didn't she lost control of powers and managed to burn his skin. She ran away and told her parents. Her dad comforted her. Her mom on the other hand was just proud of her using her powers. Instead of going to bed that stormy night her mother took her on an adventure. They waited in the woods for his carriage to pass by when it did her mother made her bring lighting down on the carriage. That was the first person she ever killed. Her mother never showed her love in a typical motherly way. Instead, she taught her life lessons. That night her mother taught her to never let anyone disrespect you and to take revenge when they do.

As Avyanna got older she became a fierce high fae. Even as an adult, she would always hear her parent's voice to always be perfect. So that's what she tried to be. People adored her, feared her sometimes a bit of both. She was a leader and would do whatever she could to keep and gain more power in this world. But with all the power she has she still desires love. Her parents loved each other and stayed together but she knew they both had other lovers on the side. She didn't want that. She wanted the one person she'd love and with whom she would spend her whole life.

Skills
• Manipulation
• Archery
• Sword fighting
•Leader
•Intelligence

Aesthetic

"Don't Lose Your Head" Six The Musical

"Princess  Doesn't Cry" CARYS

Quotes

"I don't lie, I say what you need to hear."

"You should take being in the same room as me as a privilege"

Trivia
She loves art and design. Whether it's painting or doing interior design it relaxes her.

She likes interior design so much that she changes her home constantly and helps decorate her friend's home.