𓆩 FILLER: dynamic duo!? 𓆪

❝ you're an asshole, shadow

you're an asshole, shadow. 
you are what you eat, sonic. 
wHHHAAT THE HELL MAN????? 

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

a/n; use this as a reference for sonic + ears & a tail along with the soap shoes;

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1407443618347507/

this is a collection !

IN A DIFFERENT TELLING... SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GETS TAKEN WITH (NAME). LATER IN THE STORY ANYWAY...

post riddle overblot, (name) and grim are relaxing in ramshackle dorm. the hedgehog lays on her bed, reading some random book she found no actual interest in. their peace is ruined by the mirror suddenly glowing, with a familiar voice letting out a scream. no way...

 "oof! coulda stuck that landing but..." mutters a familiar hedgehog beastman.

"... sonic?" mutters a surprised (name), looking worried.

"huh... HUH?" sonic jumps up, taking in his new human form before immediately catching (name) in a hug, much to grim's surprise.

grim blinks, "WHO IS THAT?? WHO ARE YOU?? you blue gumball son of a-"

"okay first of all please don't talk to me like that you stupid little rat thing. SECOND of all, (NAME)!?" sonic gasps in one breath,  finally taking in her appearance.

she blinks at him, her little tail slowly wagging behind her, "i didn't miss you."

"awwww!" he grins, hugging her tightly, full of boundless joy and energy from being reunited, "it's been so long."

(name) tenses up, not out of particular dislike because she understands their relationship is just like that, but because sonic is horrifyingly strong as a human and he has no control over his muscles. also because she's ducked any form of hug for a LONG time.

"... you're not gonna say it?" she asks, prompting sonic into a chuckle.

"... long time no see, (name)! and nice uniform!"

HE SAID IT, GUYS!

grim stares at the scene, horrified and confused. who is this blue bitch and why is he so close to HIS (name)!? she's been his only source of cuddles and comfort and he just comes in and HUGS HER? "AGAIN. WHO ARE YOU????" 

sonic lets go of (name), who's gonna be sore for a least a week, "i'm sonic! sonic the hedgehog! sorry for my rude introduction..." he grins sheepishly, squatting down to grim's height.