Moon and eclipse

Yo wussup goobin and gunkers, this chapter is on an off day so y/ns not working. The entire story so far is just them working so they finally get a break now, your welcome!

Enjoy!!
------------------------------------------------------------I slowly wake up rubbing my eyes and spotting moon next to me and eclipse next to the wall. I hear moon start to power on and I quickly lay back down and pretend to sleep.

"I know your awake y/n"
I groan I look up at him.

"So what the fucks going on huh?"
He points at eclipse and glares at me. I sigh and look down.

"Look- when I was cleaning this ass room of sun and yours I found him and he wanted a body-"
"And you excepted!? This guy's a glitch!"
"Well technically not anymore-"
"I'm gonna fucking rip him up."
He gets up and gets ready to destroy him. I stand infront of him.

"You are not gonna hurt him."
"Bu-"
"No, you two are going to get along whether you like it or not."
Moon moves me and swings at eclipse. I move again just in time so moon scratches my arm instead of eclipses chest.

"Are you ok starshine!?"
"*groan* yea... im good... ughh..."
I gripped my arm trying to stop bleeding, the scratch wasn't too deep but it was pretty bad considering it was supposed to hit eclipse.

Moon quickly runs to get a first aid kit so he could wrap up my arm.

"I'm so sorry little star! It was ment to hit him..."
He mumbles angrly.

"You two will get along."
I groan as he wraps up my arm.

"Fine, I'll try for you."
"Thank you dear"
He goes silent but soon he asks about something I completely forgot about since last night.

"How are all of your injuries?"
"Oh!- uhm- not well at all"
"I can help put new bandages if you want?"
"Sure, thanks"
"No problem darling"
He winks but is yanked away my eclipse.

"I was listening the whole time by the way I just don't what him flirting with you"
"Oh come on, just let him help me- I'm in pain."
"Fine."
Moon comes back over to me glaring at eclipse as they both sit down.

"Can I take off your shirt?" (For gash in back)
"Sure just don't be sus"
"Got it."
Moon wraps up my back and puts my shirt back on, all while glaring at eclipse from time to time.

Moon wrapped up the stap wounds in my leg since I was wearing shorts for pj's it made it a lot easier.
He does the same thing to my arm, he bandages my ankle more of a cast like thing though because I sprained my ankle. Since he had wrapped up my back he had also wrapped up the stlight cut on my stomach. Sadly he couldn't do anything to help with the cut on my tounge so he simply said I could just eat an ice cube once I've healed a bit.

"Wow y/n you sure do get into trouble."
"Shut it eclipse. It was someone named vanny."
"Enough about that moon, we have to get to what I wanted to get to today."
"Witch is?"
"You two getting along."
"Hell no!"
They both shouted in unison.

"Yea, you guys are going to get along."
I glared at them threateningly as I put my nails to the cuts on my arm, Signaling if they don't get along I'll harm myself cuz I know they care about me.

"Don't do that! Fine!"
Moon yelled grabbing my hand stopping me from doing anything.

"Good boy!"
I pat his head and do the same to eclipse. They both go completely silent and just stare at me.

"You guys good?"
"I want y-"
Moon trys to attack eclipse, stopping him mid sentence. I slap my forhead and shake my head.

"Moon stop-"
"Fine."
"Let's just do something or- idk-"
"We could go to Roxy raceway?"
"Sure why not, let's go boys"
I start walking out of their room and head to the race way. They both follow close behind still glaring at each other. The entire time we were walking moon and eclipse glared so intensly they tryed to attack each other several times but I was able to save both their butts from being destroyed.

"We're here"
"Finally, I can stop dealing with this asshole"
Sun: MOONY LANGUAGE!!
"And I can finally stop dealing with the both of you."
"That's not very nice, is it darling?"
"Moon- stop flirting-"
"Yea mo-"
"SHUT YOUR TRAP ECLIPSE."
"calm down- we're here to race, not to start WWIII-"
"Then let's race!"
"I call moons race car!"
I hop into a race car that is themed after moon as moon hops into a sun themed one. Eclipse asks 1-6? And I say 4 so he hops into a Roxy themed one.

Time skip

After a while of racing and eclipse and moon trying to win, I end up winning and they start to bond.
Lol my plan is working👹

Me and the two boys talked about what to do next and we all decided to challenge each other at a few rounds of fazer blast and a few of monty golf. They agreed that who ever one more was aloud to flirt with me and the other couldn't do anything. I agreed aswell, mainly because they could bond and it would be fun to see them challenge each other. We all started to head to fazer blast for the first two rounds since it was best out of four, so they could possibly tie.

Once we got to fazer blast they got their stuff and I was just there to watch and spot any cheats.
The first game went by pretty fast, moon was the one who won it. Not a surprise. He had been here in physical form longer than eclipse. Even with that eclipse learned from his defeat and won the next round. Moon wasn't happy but he got over it with a quick glare from me.

We headed off to Monty golf, eclipse and moon behind me were talking, it was nice to think they were getting along.
(Ps. Yall, they were talking about how fine as hell you are😏)

When we got to monty golf moon ran to get the stuff they need and they immediately started. Obviously, like the first time moon won by a long shot.
It was the very last round to see if moon was able to flirt with me, or they were both were aloud to. As in, moon wins or its a tie.

Eclipse won
They were at a tie

Fuck-?
Eclipse and moon were both aloud to flirt with me untill I left for home or got uncomfortable-
Shit-

"So starlight~"
Moon pins me against a wall and eclipse stands behind him smirking.

"What would you like us to do now darling?~"
"Uhhhhmmmmmmm-"
They both chuckle. Moon steps away from me and toward eclipse. I hear them whispering while I try to calm down.
If I don't give a reaction they won't be satisfied- then I'll do that>:)

Eclipse walks over as moon watches. He leans in like he's gonna kiss me but quickly pulls away jokingly. I stand there and stare at him unfazed. I cross my arms and smile at him.

"What-?"
He looks at moon with a confused look. Moon returns the look then looks at me seeming to really want a reaction.

"Ah, I see. You won't give a reaction."
He leans down to my hight and gets pretty close to my face. Arms still crosses, I remained unfazed.

Moon closes his eyes and leans into a kiss.
(In moons head sun in yelling at him:])

My arms fall down to my side and my eyes widen. I try to pull away but moon keeps me where I am.
He finally let's be go and I gasp for breath.

"Your face is red y/n~ i count that as a reaction."
"That dosent count! You made out with me!!"
"Oh but is does count~"
"Oh for God's sake! I'm going home!"
"Awww... but we just started to have fun!"
"Shut it eclipse, you're not the one who made out with me."
"You'll still have to walk to my room to get your stuff yknow."
"Yes. I know."
I walk off and head to their room. After grabbing my things I head out and as I left the daycare I hear the two say 'I love you' and start talking about how moon kissed me.
I walk out of the plex and drive home. Since moon re-wrapped all my injurys I felt more comfortable in my own bed.

----------‐-----------------------------------------
I hope you gadies and lentlemen liked that chapter:]

Have a good day/night

1481 words