Stranger

Yall know that viral tt thing were if yu say stranger yu forget the person infront of yu well that's the plot of this.
Also this might be confusing and David and Ethan are adopted!! This is important.

Flashback

Kay looked at dougs phone which has been blowing up with messages for the last 10 minutes, dougie was in the shower so he grabbed the phone but he heard his mothers voice in his head.

"If you have a good man dont go through his phone you will only brake your own heart not his." She spoke to the 10 year old smiling at him.

Kevin shook his head he knew dougie would never do anything like that or would he?

Kevin opened the messages and cried at what he was seeing.

Dougie had been cheating on him for a year while they only were together for 4 years.

He scrolled all the way up to the begining.

(It was a lot of messages for a year so Ill only list the important dates.)

Scam Likely.
April 15 2022
S.L- this Dougie?
Read
S.L- wow left on read.
D- nigga Idk you.
S.L- so get to know me tf.😒
D- I got a boyfriend....
S.L- Sooo why we cant be friends?
D- Idek what you look like.
S.L-

D-nigga look mad asf lmaoo

S.L- using my mug shot, anyways friends?
D- yea.
Scam Likely April 20,2022
S.L- so when Ima see yo fine ass in person.
D- shii Idk my friend birthday today.

Kevin heart broke reading this, he remebered this day he only spent 3 hours with dougie on his birthday ofc the boy was hurt but dougie had to go to the studio.

S.L- spend a couple hours wit him then come to me pleasss.
D- igh but when I get there I want yo ass up in the air.
S.L- okay...Daddy.
Dougie ❤️ message.

Scam Likely Nov 3 2022
S.L- heyy
S.L- wsg
S.L- why you not answering?
S.L- you prob with him.

Scam Likely, chirsmas day.
S.L- daddy you get my gift?
D- yo dumbass almost got me caught.‼️
S.L- 🙄 leave tha nigga his pussy obvi not enough if you with me every other day!!!!
D- NO.
Left on read.

Scam Likely, Present day.
S.L- Arion we got to talk about this!
S.L- when yoh gon leave him?
S.L- wtfffff
S.L- answer this fucking phone or ima go over there.
Read.