A/N: THIS IS SATIRE REMEMBER

It's early morning, about time for everyone to start waking up. George walks out the door carrying a basket and makes sure to not slam it since he's pretty sure that his dad is still asleep. 

George is on his way to the market to get things for breakfast and also to go to the library to return his book. He sees the baker and walks up to him then waves him a good morning, "Hello! is your shop open yet?" and the baker man smiles and nods, "Yes it is! In fact, I knew you'd be coming this morning so," he pulls out two loafs of bread from his basket he was carrying and hands them to George.

George smiles as he takes the bread and puts them into his basket, "Oh, thank you! Have a nice day!" he pulls out some coins and hands them to the baker and walks away.

On his way to get eggs, Sapnap stops him (A/N: Btw, Sapnap is like Gaston in this so YGUHDCK) and smirks, "Hey there, George" he is always trying to flirt with him but it never works. George rolls his eyes while trying to walk away but Sapnap is blocking the way, "What do you want?" 

Sapnap continues to smirk, "Please go on a date with me, just once" and George shakes his head, "No, leave me alone." he finally walks away but Sapnap keeps following him.