Chapter 15 Injured

Again,I apologize for the chapter delays,my writter block keeps coming back

After Y/N teleport back to the hotel,he/she is serverely injured from before,one of seek eyes on the wall saw this scene and seek quickly head to the infirmary and call the others.

Guiding light quickly head to him/her to check on his/her heartbeat

.....

"No heartbeat" As Guiding light said that,everyone went to a panic state and no idea what to do "Anyone of you have any fxxking knowledge to do Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation!" Figure panickly said "Just said CPR!" Rush panickly yelled at him "Well Im sorry for spending most of my time on the Library"

"Everyone calm down!" Guiding light raise her voice and everyone goes quite "I know some knowledge about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation" Guiding Light said again "Just call it CPR" Rush again panickly said to her "Fine,CPR if you prefer"

Guiding light then start doing CPR on Y/N,after a long time,he/she still not breathing "Why is he/she still not breathing" Seek worriedly said "We clearly need a mouth to mouth resuscitation" Everyone looked at Figure as he said it.

 "Anyone going to do this process?" Guiding Light said "Why don't you do it" Rush said "I don't have a mouth" Guiding Light reminded Rush "well I can't do it,because I neither had one" Seek also said "Well clearly no one else can do it Figure might bite his/her head of accidently,Rush is too big,Timothy and Screech won't provide him/her with enough oxygen,Dupe might kill him/her if we offer him to do it,Eyes also don't have a mouth,and there's only one entity that could help us"

".....who" Screech broke the silence after a few second "You know it's obvious little slime ball" Seek said "...." Screech can't think of anyone "It's El Goblino,sweetie" Guiding Light pat screech as she said

They quickly rush to El Goblino and ask for his help "Woah what happen to amigo/amiga" El Goblino said after they got here "No time,we need help"

After El Goblino help with the mouth to mouth,everything seems fine now,Y/N got back to his/her breathing state and Guiding Light put her on the Imfirmary bed to rest until he/she is awake

(354 word)