-' chapter 3 '-

Heya! After being off for 3 months or 4, I recently got a kitten like today, her name is Akita, i named her after the character Akita From ninjago 😋 Akita gave me motivation in some way to continue this story, enjoy and I've miss y'all so much. Again enjoy the story fellas (1,000+ words)

—————=——————=——————=——————=———————-=———————-=————-=———

————-=——————=——————=——————-=————————=———————=—————=——

Chapter 3

KAIS POV

Early morning, I sat on my bed thinking, last week sucked, fucking sucked, i hated it, i got stabbed and threatened by the same person for the 3-2nd time! 

Red revenge killed 2 people yesterday, and we didn't even know it! But you know what we atleast saved 2 other people yesterday. 

I stood up and started walking to the restroom that was connected to mine, sliding the restroom door open i looked up and saw my self in the reflection i saw fear and angry in my eyes, i brushed it off as i continued into the restroom.

I crouched down and opened the restroom sink bottom cabinet, i grabbed the medkit before i got up with a grunt.

I brought myself to my bed sitting on it, i rolled the right leg pants up  before, i stared at the bandages on my leg, sighing i unwrapped my old bandages before cleaning the wound and applying fresh bandages, i rolled my pant back down, before getting up and finishing.

Now i had a long sleeve red baggy shirt with a black sweatshirt over it, and grey pants, black gloves and a red beanie with white boots, i stepped out my door the fresh snowy morning hit my face, i stared for a minute studying the snowflakes that fall form the sky, snow building up on the monastery roof.

i breathed in the cold air, my eyelashes already building up snow, i turned my head, no one's outside huh.. i thought

i walked down towards the kitchen sliding the door open as i saw Zane cleaning dishes

" oh hey Kai! " Zane said in a happy tone

" hello Zane " i said as i greeted him back

" where are You going? " Zane asked

" ninjago city, am just gonna get a coffee or something.. " i responded 

" well, if your gonna go that.. do you mind if you want us to come along aswell? " zane questioned

" sure i don't mind " i said

" alright, I'll get the others " zane said before going around the kitchen counter, past me and out the door.

i walked over towards the couch and sat down as i waited for the other to come.

zane shortly returned with Lloyd, Cole, Nya and jay 

" well we're ready " Zane said as the others followed him outside 

I pushed myself up and walked started the door, one step out and the breeze hit me again, this cold feeling was nice.