Chapter 8

Their was nothing but, war...carnage... and flames. Their was also innocents caught in the line of fire. Death was around us and it was tearing through everything was all the man could muster. His flesh was destroyed and ripped from his bones leaving only his left arm, head, and torso with any form of flesh on it. I looked above to see a ship of golden and green. It was shaped like any ship of a sci-fi movie but, it's shape couldn't be defined as it shot another laser down. However this laser was a dark black it pierced the earth the ground shook and violently shaked. The ground cracked and spreed through the earth when suddenly the air seemed to get more heavy. The human noticed it was harder to breath. His lungs had a hard time breathing but he was able to breath unlike all the life forms around him.

"Aurora what's going on?"

The metal didn't respond. As the ground suddenly shifted and shook the ground tore away forcing the man to fly up. Mini thrusters popped out along his back as he forced himself high above the earth. The burning air and the atmosphere growing more hot.

"Aurora what's going on!"

He yelled out not gearing her words echo through his head. But she answered in a chilling tone.

"My creators wanted to see how your kind would evolve and move forward. But when they captured me and experimented on me. They knew your kind was too evil to turn back..."

Suddenly he ooked down to see the world was thrown into chaos. Lava and magma surrounded the soil and water as he saw the world being destroyed.

"No..."

Suddenly his head was nothing but static as a case of metal was violently clasped around his body.

"Humanity will stay in hibernation. Never to awaken. Only for the fools who wish to see him suffer again."

The case suddenly got latched by the ship. It's sounds very defining  as the Earth was destroyed but it started to reshape. Becoming home for a new species...
____________________________________

"God man I hope I can do this."

I was in town enjoying the atmosphere with Jade. But god damnit she wasn't helping me. Her outfit was pretty revealing and the goal was to enjoy the town.

"Hey Jay why don't we go for a few drinks."

She gripped my left arm pressing her breasts into it. I blushed lightly coughing a bit.

"I'm not gonna fall for the drunk sex hook."

She frowned to me.

"Aww come on the beer doesn't hit that hard over here."

I grunted in response. But her outfit was too good. She wore a white tanktop with a black biker jacket around it. Her blue leggings were hugging her legs and I was desperately trying to focus on other things.

"Well who's to say. Plus I don't have Aurora on me soo I can't take the risk when it comes to drinks and foods."

She frowned softly.

"Wait what do you mean by that?"

I scratched my neck.

"Well who's to say you girls don't process foods or manufacture stuff differently. I'd rather not take the risk if certain chemicals used in these items damage me. Hence I'd rather enjoy it when Aurora is connected to me."