~A NEW START~

*Thud*..'Ouch!'trying her best Esther tries to open those sleepy eyes so that she can see what just actually happened..and yes she soon discovers that she has fallen off her bed and it hurts to be honset..anyways being still sleepy she takes a quick glimpse of the clock and notices it is already half past six and the shocking thing is that
"SHE'S LATE AND IT'S HER FIRST DAY OF THE SOPHOMORE YEAR!!"
IN SCHOOL:-
Running for her life or we can say for her attendance Esther suddenly collides with her music teacher..apologising to him when Esther turns around to reach her class"Esther listen I need to speak to you so come meet me after the classes get over"he said,"Sure sir"replied Esther and starts running again but she unfortunately she is still late but was not marked absent..
            *AFTER THE CLASSES*
*knock* *knock* "yes come in" said Mr.Lionel(the music teacher)"Sir you told me to meet you after t-the"before even completing the sentence Esther gets cut off by her teacher "Oh yes actually I wanted you to participate in the upcoming fest we have and this year i want you as a solo performer so come for the practice tomorrow and give the audition" "Afterall the faculty members will also share their opinions" he said.."o-ok sir a-alright"replied Esther and left the room....

*One thing to know is that along with  medical studies there are various faculties for co-curricular activities in SANG YOUNG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY and Esther was in music faculty as expected*

-There's a lot to go but yes do comment and tell me whether I should continue writing or not if yes then I'll try to come up with the best possible ideas I've ever had-❤️❤️