chapter 1

almond milk

Zack walked slowly to the classroom, noticing the gloomy mood.

"what's wrong with everyone?"Zack pointed at his classmates and looked at Zoe.

zoe ignored him and looked at her phone.

Zack sighed.

he walked over to his table and looked at daniels table.

jay turned around and looked at daniels table,noticing Zack staring too.

Zack looked at Jay.

Jay in return,just nodded.

"Right,you don't talk."Zack sighed and slumped into his seat.

"oh right..i got notes from daniel."Zack shuffled through his messy bag,and found a small cute notebook.

he opened it and flipped to the second page.

'How to understand Jay!'

"okay,im gonna ask again what's wrong with the class?well,not that I care or anything."
Zack looked at Jay once again.

Jay looked at the notes and nodded his head.

Zack immediately looked down.

"Daniel...isn't...here..yet?"Zack questioned.

"..."

it had been a few months since Daniel and some other students transferred to this school,and the students,all males and females here,seemed to love them a lot.especially Daniel.

"good morning!!"

ah,speak of the devil.

daniel walked into the classroom with a bright smile on his face,and greeted everyone.

"good morning Daniel!!"Zoe waved ecstatically.

Just like that,the class was filled with noisy students and greetings.

"morning Zack!"Daniel smiled,and sat on his chair.

"..morning.."that stupid and dumb and annoying-but beautiful smile.

wait.beautiful?!??he meant ugly!not beautiful!he meant it in a homie way!

"good morning Jay!"Daniel flashed a cute smile,and laughed when jay nodded his head.

daniel searched through his bag,for a certain something,and pulled out a packet of almond milk.

"where-"Zack got cut off by a certain familiar person walking into the room.

"daniel?ah,here you are.did you get my gift?"Eugene walked to Daniel, ignoring the crowd of girls hovering around him.

he smiled and walked over to daniels seat.

it is a tradition in J high to buy daniel almond milk everyday if you like him,said by none other than nobody.but the person that started it was Vasco.

Eugene would always buy Daniel almond milk in the morning,followed by warren.

and after that..we will see later.

daniel looked up and noticed Eugene Infront of him.

he sipped his almond milk and stared silently at eugene.

"that's...not the one I got you."eugene frowned confusingly,then smiled again.

"that brand is cheap-try mine."eugene searched for the packet of milk in daniel's bag,and opened it for him.

"ah!but..I was going to drink it when I went home..."daniel pouted rather cutely,and placed down his finished packet of milk.

jay glared at eugene silently.