Physical Touch (p1)

His cold gaze was solely focused on the girl in front of him. Javon had a tooth pick between his teeth, an eyebrow slit and a cold demeanour. You couldn't say the man wasn't intimidating.

"I don't like being touched," he grumbled, then proceeded to gulp down his glass of water. Those brown eyes were cold, empty even. Kira raised her hand to flick a strand of hair away from his forehead, but Javon, catching on, quickly grabbed her arm.

"Did you not listen or are you just deaf?!"

Kira gulped down her fear in this moment and and the courage to quickly get out of his grasp. "I wasn't going to touch you! I was just getting that strand of hair outta your face." She glared at Javon in annoyance. Already, she didn't like him.

"Don't touch anything." Javon hissed, his eyebrows furrowed as he crossed his arms crossed his chest. His fingers tapped on his arm anxiously and Javon bend down towards Kira. "I don't want you to touch me, end of story!"

Kira could tell this guy was being completely serious. His cold gaze was enough for the girl to back off. For a moment, at least.

She surrendered and put her hands up. "Fine, I get it." Then she glanced at the handsome guy. He wasn't bad looking, but his appearance definitely didn't match his personality. "No need to be rude about it."

Javon felt the need to let out a dry scoff. "Rude?! I wasn't being rude! I was setting boundaries!" His tone as sharp, immediately telling Kira that he wasn't one to mess with.

Those brown eyes watched as the girl boldly sat down in the stool next to him at the bar. Part of him wanted to tell her to scram, piss off and let him be. Socialising wasn't what Javon was good at, he hated being kind to strangers. What was the point?! She was too close to him already, if made his skin crawl.

"Aight then," Kira grinned. "So you hate physical touch? Hm. Never met someone like that before." She didn't mean it in a rude way, she was genuinely interested in this.

"Never met someone who hated physical touch? Well, I suppose you've just met one." Javon raised his eyebrows smugly and clicked his tongue. He really wasn't in the mood for chit chat.

Javon moved his hand to his front pocket, taking out a tooth pick. His doe eyes flickered from Kira to the tooth pick, then slowly placed the stick in his mouth. It helped with his anxiety. Chewing on it really eased his worries around people.

Kira sighed in boredom and she sipped her drink. She noticed Javon chewing on the tooth pick, but didn't say anything about it. "So, physical touch makes you disgusted and shit huh?"

"Touch just makes me fucking uncomfortable." Javon spoke in a low voice, the toothpick moving along with his mouth. He looked up at the brunette with heavy eyes. "It makes my skin crawl."

"So you've never liked," Kira placed her elbows on the table and leaned on the surface, "hugged anyone? Shook someone's hand?"

Man was this girl curious, Javon thought. He scoffed once again. "You really are a dumbass ain't you?" Did she not get it? Skin on skin contact made every single fibre in Javon disgusted.

Kira's cheeks flushed red, embarrassment creeping upon her. "Y-yeah uh that was a dumb question," she mumbled. Then a thought popped into her head that was the boldest question Kira could ever ask in her life.

"Can I try to......touch your hand?"

Silence filled the room. There was no sign of movement from the boy next to her. Then Kira started questioning either to run away now or just stay.

Javon's eyes flashed with wariness as he held her gaze. His lips pursed as he thought carefully about her request. Who the heck was this girl?! Why did she want to touch him so badly when she knew that he hates physical touch!

He sighed then tilted his head downwards, toward the floor. Then he took his hand out from his pocket. In a slow movement, extended his arm outward and looked at Kira.

"Give it your best shot."

The tone obviously came out as a sarcastic, unserious kind of tone. Man was this man always dead serious.

"Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable okay?" Kira said softly. It was complete bonkers Javon let a complete stranger try to touch him, skin on skin contact. Was he crazy?!

With a stiff nod, Javon held his breath, waiting for this to be over. No one has ever really tried to touch him. Everytime they got close though, Javon would always drop them. But this girl....something in Javon was telling him to let her touch him.

"Fine." Javon replied coldly. He watched the girl place her index finger onto his hand. Immediately Javon felt a sense of discomfort crawl up his spine, but he fought the feeling. But with a few seconds in, his hand started to shake and Javon wanted to pull away. But, surprisingly, he held still.  Javon watched Kira cautiously.

It was going well, til it wasn't. It was too much. Javon's nostrils flared slightly. His eyes were on the brunette and his lips curled in discomfort. Then, he disappointedly yanked his hand back and tucked it safely in his pocket.

Clearing his throat Javon said, "I feel uncomfortable now." The tension in the air was thick, awkward. Javon was frustrated with himself. He didn't like showing his emotions this much to anyone. Vulnerability was a no go. To him, it was a sign of weakness.

Because Javon pulled away, Kira pulled her finger back immediately. She wiped the imagery dust of her dress and cleared her throat. "So uh, how much physical touch can you handle? Like, when have you let a person touch you?"

Javon thought about the question for a moment. It was a stump. "I've never let a person touch me," he mumbled. His eyebrows lifted, "But if I had to choose the minimum amount of touch, I can tolerate.....It would have to be......just my hand. I-I can handle my hand being touched." It was true. Javon hadn't actually let someone touch him.

"Can I try?" Kira suggested. She tilted her head to the side, taking a step forward.

Watching the female take step forward, Javon's watched carefully as Kira raised her hands to touch his hand. He felt slightly uneasy, but hesitantly let that feeling go.

"Fine."

As the girl slowly caressed her finger on Javon's arm, the feeling of discomfort slowly came back to him. It was hard. He was trying to fight it, but it was strong. Javon swallowed the lump in his throat. This was too much for him to handle in the moment, but he didn't want Kira to realise how uncomfortable he was.

Without hesitation, he spoke up. "That's enough." His eyes flickered from Kira's finger to her face, awaiting her to stop her movements.

"Aight then." Kira couldn't say she was disappointed, but at least the guy tried it. It was better then nothing I guess. As Kira was zoning out, a voice interrupted her.

"You're too close."

The sound of a stool squeaked and it was then that Kira realised that Javon was trying to move away from her. Was she that annoying?!

Kira furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "My hand or me?"

"You," Javon grumbled, his eyebrows lifted and his face flushed with annoyance. "You're too close to me. Take a few steps back."

The female crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow. "Well how far do you want me to stand? I'm trying to help you, yknow?"

"Yeah? Well it's not bloody working," Javon snorted. It was amusing to him to see the girl infront of him getting irritated.

This isn't the end of this imagine but I don't know how to continue 😭ummmmm yeah dw I'll continue this for sure!!!!! First imagine of Javon, hoped y'all like it so far🤍