19

The next day when New got down, Zee wasn’t there as usual, but there was an envelope placed on the dining table with a note stuck to it.

“I settled your card New, please feel free to use it comfortably.”

New flips open the envelope and pulls out a black express card, the sleek golden letter standing out bright but there was one thing that dragged his attention.

CHAWARIN PANICH

Maybe he really should get used to it.

New walks out of the house to explore the place when he finds a park nearby.

He calmly sits down on one of the benches, holding a book as he takes in a deep breath

He calmly sits down on one of the benches, holding a book as he takes in a deep breath. It was peaceful with kids giggling, playing around the park, and having a fun time.

That park, reminded him a lot of the place he used to spend most of his time.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Zee clears his throat, trying to clear away the tension rising between the couple in the back seat.

He calmly glances at his friend beside him, who was clearly so done with the situation.

He stops by a red light and turns around, giving his total attention to the couple.

P'Gulf, how long are you going to be like this? This is the last movie we are going to watch together before Prapai and I go to San Francisco. Can you just..stop being so..”

“Ya!! I am your sister  you idiot!! Whose side are you taking??”

“It’s not like I am taking side’s sis, it’s just…. you guys are being ridiculous.