it's only one chapter guys

Once upon a time in a bustling city, there lived a talented and charismatic singer named Rosé. As a rising star in the music industry, Rosé's popularity soared, attracting both adoring fans and unwanted attention from paparazzi and obsessed admirers.

Concerned for her safety, Rosé's management team decided to hire a bodyguard to protect her. They wanted someone who could ensure her safety without compromising her freedom. That's when they found Lisa, a skilled and dedicated bodyguard known for her exceptional skills and unwavering loyalty.

From the moment Lisa stepped into Rosé's life, she took her role as her bodyguard very seriously. Her primary objective was to protect Rosé from any potential harm and ensure her well-being. However, Lisa's protective nature soon turned into over-possessiveness.

At first, Rosé appreciated Lisa's commitment and felt safe in her presence. But as time went on, she started feeling suffocated by Lisa's constant vigilance and overbearing protectiveness. Lisa would accompany Rosé everywhere, even to her rehearsals and personal outings. She would intervene in every interaction, making Rosé feel like she had no personal space.

One day, as they prepared for a concert, Rosé decided it was time to address her concerns. She requested a private meeting with Lisa to have an open and honest conversation. They found a quiet corner backstage, away from prying eyes and curious ears.

"Lisa, I appreciate everything you do for me," Rosé began, her voice filled with sincerity. "But lately, I've been feeling suffocated by your constant presence. I understand that you're trying to protect me, but I also need some space to grow and be myself."

Lisa's eyes softened as she listened to Rosé's words. She had always admired Rosé's talent and strength, and she never intended to hinder her in any way. "I'm sorry, Rosé," Lisa said, her voice filled with regret. "I never meant to make you feel trapped. I only wanted to ensure your safety. Please forgive me."

Rosé could see the genuine remorse in Lisa's eyes and realized that her over-possessiveness came from a place of genuine concern. "I understand, Lisa," Rosé replied, her voice filled with empathy. "But I need you to trust me too. Trust that I can take care of myself, and trust that I will come to you if I need help."

From that day forward, Lisa made a conscious effort to respect Rosé's boundaries and give her the space she needed. She still remained vigilant and protective, but she learned to strike a balance between safeguarding Rosé and allowing her to live her life.

As time passed, Rosé and Lisa's relationship evolved. They developed a deep bond of trust and friendship. They shared moments of laughter, vulnerability, and support. Lisa became not only Rosé's bodyguard but also her confidante and companion.

One evening, as they sat under the stars after a successful concert, Rosé turned to Lisa with a smile. "You know, Lisa," she began, her voice filled with warmth, "I never thought that my over-possessive bodyguard would become my closest friend."

Lisa's eyes sparkled with affection as she replied, "And I never thought that protecting you would lead me to finding love. You've captured not only my heart but also my soul, Rosé."

In that magical moment, Rosé and Lisa realized that their connection had grown beyond friendship. They embraced their feelings, knowing that their bond was built on trust, understanding, and a shared journey.

And so, the story of Rosé and her over-possessive bodyguard transformed into a tale of love, trust, and an extraordinary partnership that would withstand the test of time.

THE END