Chapter 19

Later at that night, Jungkook's went to Taehyung's room after midnight as it's their routine. "I love it, when you are jealousy.", Jungkook said looking at Taehyung who is laying on the bed, while he remove his pullover. "Remove that vest also and come.", Taehyung said. "Didn't you had enough, Taebaby?", Jungkook asked and sat on the edge of bed. "I can't get enough of you.", Taehyung asked pulling him to the bed. Jungkook smiled hugging him. "Mm. Our fight video got leaked. Fans are going wild. They are fighting each other on social media in the name of us.", Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's shoulder. "What? How?", Jungkook asked in fear. "Don't know. May be someone has leaked it.. Mm.. among staff.", Taehyung said. "We.. we should be careful with what we do, Jungkook. We can't trust anyone.", Taehyung said. "Some are saying we are fighting because of you, Mm.. love triangle.", Taehyung said smiling. "Oh god. I think I shouldn't talk to you both outside this apartment. So people won't be misunderstanding anything.", Jungkook said pouting. "Let them, we know everything, right.", Taehyung said and squeezed Jungkook into a tight hug. "It's because of your jealousy ass.", Jungkook said and pushed him away a little. "You are worth my jealous, koo", Taehyung said and kissed his lips. "Come.", Taehyung said and pulled him up to stand. "Where?", Jungkook asked and stood up. "Dance with me.", Taehyung said holding his waist and took his palm into his. "At this hour?", Jungkook asked looking at clock which shows 3.05am. "Mm.. it's.. when I saw you dancing today. I couldn't hold back.", Taehyung said pouting. Jungkook smiled and kept his other hand on his chest slowly swaying his body. "Sing then.", Jungkook demanded.

'You're my little flower
Blooming in the night
Only for an hour
The northern lights
My Casablanca sweetheart
Nectar so divine
Baby, you're the best part of my life' - Flower, Johnny Stimson

Jungkook smiled swaying his body as the room filled with deep octave melody. He twirled in his hand and turned around. Taehyung immediately back hugged him swaying the body to the song he is singing. Taehyung caressed his hip side with both hands, smooching on his neck. Jungkook squirmed a little in tickling sensation. Taehyung slowly pulled up his vest to leave his upper body naked. Jungkook immediately turned around and hugged him tightly to hide his nakedness in other's chest. "Why are you still shy?", Taehyung whispered in his ears. "It's.. I.. I don't know.", Jungkook said swaying the body with Taehyung. Taehyung caressed his waist and tucked his pants button. "Can I?", he asked. Jungkook nodded still hiding his face inside his chest. Taehyung untie his baggy pants which in instant found a place beneath his toe. "Can I?", Taehyung asked now fiddling with his boxer's waist band. Jungkook nodded slightly. Taehyung smiled and removed his last piece of cloth and left him naked in his hands. Jungkook tighten his arms around other's body. Taehyung smiled and pushed him to the bed and laid him on it. Jungkook immediately pulled the white comforter on his body. Taehyung raised his eyebrow seeing Jungkook biting his lips shaking his head a little side to side. Taehyung rubbed his nose with his forefinger smiling and took the end of comforter and pulled it from other's body and drop it on the floor. Jungkook turned around and laid on his stomach, hiding his face under the puddle of his elbow, but suddenly shivered when he felt the large palm caressing his lower back to ass. Taehyung slowly bend down and gave open mouth kisses from his toes to thighs to ass to lower back, worshipping each inch of his body and hovered him and laid on his body. "Won't you show me your hidden gem?", Taehyung whispered in his ears. Jungkook shook his head. "Why?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook snuggled more into his own hands. "I won't do anything. Just touch or.. Mm. May be a taste of it.", Taehyung said in husky voice. Oh, Jungkook could only moan hearing him. "If you are not going to turn around, then I am going to touch from here.", Taehyung said caressing his ass and inner thighs. Jungkook slowly squirmed, so Taehyung stood up. Jungkook turned around and laid on his back with one hand on his eyes and one hand beneath the pillow. He crossed his legs, one on the top of other. "Oh, fuck.", Taehyung couldn't help but curse gazing him up and down. Taehyung bend down and touched him softly. Jungkook parted his lips. He smiled a little and this time kissed it. Jungkook exhaled a huge puff. "You smell so good, like flower.", Taehyung said giving a lick visible puffy meat. "Ah..", Jungkook moaned. "Open your legs Jungkook. Show me what you are hiding in between it.", Taehyung whispered in his neck. Jungkook bite his lip by slowly parting his legs widen, but shivered when he felt first long lick. "Aaaahh..", Jungkook moaned. "Lower your voice, if you don't want others to know you have a delicate flower.", Taehyung said and gave another lick. Jungkook titled his head side way and pressed it on the pillow. "Jungkook, you know what we are doing?", Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. "If I get a taste of you. I won't be able to leave you. I will need it everyday.", Taehyung said licking again and again. Jungkook moaned, eyes wetting with the pleasure he is getting from his boyfriend's tongue, when he leaked more into others mouth to lap on it. "Tae.. ah.. leave.. I.. I.. need to use washroom.", Jungkook said withering in others hold. "No, give me. Give it to me Jungkook. Let me get drunk in you.", Taehyung said and fasten his licking, biting down his nub and sucked on his clit. Jungkook shivered, squirting all over others face and mouth. Taehyung smiled till sucking his oversensitive cunt and stood up and wipe his mouth with his palm and looked at the brunnet laying on his bed all sweaty and red. Jungkook was getting down from his high but gasped when he felt other's finger inside him. "Ohhh...", Jungkook moaned arching his back when he hit his g-spot. It didn't take a few hard thrust that Jungkook cummed on his finger. Taehyung smiled and took his fingers out and licked the boy to clean. "Tae...ahh..", Jungkook moaned gripping on his hair. After taking his own time to clean the boy, he went inside the bathroom and came back with wet towel and cleaned his body. He smiled a little when he saw him sleeping with a soft snore.

...to be continued...