(Rivalry) fem!Reader X Jax

Warning this Onshot will contain:

Attempted cursing

Harsh wording

And violent (no gore or anything) tendencies!

Also this takes place Before Pomni gets here
___________________________

You and Jax didn't exactly get along much, ever since you showed up here a few months ago.

You were the kinda person who just kept to their selves, and nit the friendlies to...

Well anyone, but you did care alot about Gangle, which was one of the things you and Jax often argued about as you hated it when he mad fun of her, you also hated when he teased and played pranks on you.

H*bleep* putting you in the same room and five minutes later you'd be threatening to slaughter Jax with your Axe-

Oh yeah, you keep an Axe in your room, it was kinda just here when you teleported or whatever here to so you kept it.

Now normally you kept in your room minding your own business, writing and drawing, things within that nature.

But today you decided to get some fresh air and go for a walk.

As you walk your Sketchbook in one of your hand and pencil in the other, someone snatchs you book, and you already had and idea of who it is before you turned around.

Jax, of course.

It looked like he was about to open it before you jumped trying to grab it, you were about 5'3 so it was very hard to reach.

"Hehe, shortie" he says, holding the book above his head.

"Just give it back b*squeak*"

Jax holds back a laugh, that squeak censor that for some reason only you had instead of the beep would never get old.

You glare at him, and kick him in the shins.

"That all you got?" That at the very least only made him flinch, you growl and jump, launching onto him (like a spider Monkey Lamo).

You tackle him to the ground and he hisses in pain when his back hits the floor.
"Ow" he grits his teeth, you struggle trying to get the book from him, however he still resists.

"Jax! Give it back!"

"Nope!"
He pushes you off him, you huff in a fit of rage, he had that dumb smirk on his face.

"W*spueak*"

Jax gasps with a how dare you face

"B*bleep*"

"Rip off bugs bunny!"

"Dumba*bleep* emo looking b*bleep*"

"SKINNY A*bleep*, NO B*bleep*, PERIWINKLE RABBIT!"

"WENSDAY-LOOKING JACKA*bleep*!"

Oh yeah, you did look kinda give off Wensday vibes honestly, You weren't very colorful not to mention the whole Axe thing.

You attempt to kick him but Raggatha holds you back.

"Let Go of me!"

You struggle, kicking your feet, trying to break free, Jax's smug personality quickly returns and he smirks.

You grumble, glaring at him.

"Alright, last time, I'm getting Caine, you sit here and behave"

Raggatha finally let's go of you and leaves you and Jax in silence while she go's to get Caine, to settle this pettie rivalry once and for all

-507-
Words

Should I make a part two?

BITCHES WHAT? 117 READS? BLOODY FUCKING HELL-