you and me?

Hellooooo, Maydays! :D 

It's been a while since we've caught up. How are you guys doing? 

I am REALLY interested in knowing more about you guys, how your minds work. So, I prepared a little questionnaire for you all. Take your time answering whatever you're comfortable with! :)

(comment inline, okie?) 

1) How's your day been? If your day just started, then what are you hoping to do today?

2) What do you do that makes your heart happy? It could be anything! For me, it's writing, reading, and baking (and ofc, talking to you guys hehe :3) 

3) What faith do you believe in? It could be religion, spirituality, or anything that you strongly believe in. 

4) If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be and why? 

5) If you could make one thing stay in this world, even if everything's gone, what would it be and why? 

6) What would you want to be remembered as when you're gone? Could be a legacy you have created/want to create. 

7) Confess anything you wanna. If not, GIMME YOUR TMI hahahahaha 

So yes! I have taken the NaNoWriMo challenge this month so I'll be working a bit more on my original novel than the fanfics, but I'll keep dropping a chapter here and there! It's getting super hard to manage time these days, but I felt I should talk to you guys so here I am! :) 

Remember that I love you no matter what, yeah? AND GODDAMN YOU'RE LOOKING AMAZING TODAY DAYUMMMM!! 

All the love,
Udeesha