| Chapter 2 |

"God damnit." Carter curses from the living room. I take a deep breath and walk in.

"Whats wrong babe?"

"This fucking ass team." He shouts gesturing to the American football on tv.

(Said american football incase readers from another country are reading)

"Its alright." I say trying to calm him down.

"No its fucking not!" He shouts standing up walking over to me.

"Babe, how about I get you something to drink?" I murmur not looking at him as he corners me.

"How about you shit the fuck up and let me fuck you already!" He shouts in my face. "You havent let me in awhile."

"I dont want to." I say standing up straighter. Ill stand up for myself this time.

"Youve only let me once! You love me right?"

This is not working. "Fine, but lets go to your room." I say after a moment. He smiles at me.

"Good girl." He says and goes to walk up the stairs.

I bolt away running from his house and run down the street. I cant do this. I pull out my phone and click the first person I can calling them.

"Veena?"

"You gotta help me, I dont know what to do, please Im at Carters." I say quickly and I start slowing down.

"Veena! Get back here!" He shouts from down the road behind me. I find the adrenaline and force my legs to go faster.

"Okay, Im on my way, Im in a white car."

"Please hurry." I gasp out of breath.

I hear footsteps behind me. And not a minute later hands around my waist.

"Get off me!" I shriek thrashing around.

"I thought you finally wanted me to fuck you." He growls in my ear tightening his grip. A car pulls around the corner and I look up and he starts pulling me away. A white car. I gasp as it pulls up next to us.

I didnt know who I called. The driver side opened and dishiveled black hair was seen from over the car.

Why did I call him.

Asher steped out in from tof the car and made his way over.

"Whats going on?" He asks walking up to us.

"Nothing. Go home."

"Veena called me. Whats going on?" He says repeating himself.

"No she didnt. Go home Asher. Before I punch your face in. Again."

"You snuck up on me. Lets go Veena."

Carter tightend his grip.

"Yo what the fuck?" I hear someone say.
The sweetest voice I know.

I look up gratefully to see Rose stopping her car near us and get out.

"Get your hands off my sister." She says sashaying over to us.

Carter looks around and lets me go.

"Get in Ashers car Veena." Rose says to me, as I slowly back away from him. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up at Asher guiding me there. He opens the door and I slide in. He closes the door and I look out the window while he gets in.

Rose had already gone to her car and I look away to see Carter staring in my direction. He couldnt see me due to the tinted windows. He aproached the window.