Rinney head-canons

Rinny head-canon cuz why not? also cuz i can.

when rinney cuddles:

finney= little spoon

robin: big spoon

when rinney goes out:

finney: buys everything the other and him want

robin:feels guilty so buys everything the the other touches.(pretty much baby clothes and a few mugs)

when Rinney take care of Valentina:

Finney: changes clothes, takes the baby to the park, buys baby clothes, feeds her milk(bottle or breast), takes pictures of her, changes her diaper, then loves her.

robin: feeds her, changes diaper, changes clothes, then loves her.

when Rinney have sex(with protection)

Finney: moans loudly or , sucks the other dick, makes the other feel good, rides the other, submissive bottom,  when he sucks the others dick he looks straight up at the other, and loves compliments.

robin: grunts from time to time, get dick sucked by the other, when thrusting in and out the other he slaps the others fat ass, dominant top, gives the other compliments, looks at the other they suck his dick, when the other rides him he give a lot of compliment, and is 14 inches.(DAMN. LAWD HAVE MERCY WE MUST STAY FOCUSED BROTHERS, WE MUST STAY FOCUSED)

Rinney after sex:

Finney: loves to take bathes, and falls asleep in the tub.

Robin: washes himself and the other in the tub, and drys himself and the other when done taking a bath, then after everything goes to bed.

Rinny Nicknames for the other:

Finney: hunny, husband, love, mi vida(my life), mi rey(my king), papi(daddy).

Robin: tesoro(treasure),  cielo(darling), mi amor/amor(my love/love), mi alma(my soul), linda(beautiful), mi reina(my queen), mami(mommy).

Rinney nicknames for vanentina:

Finney: princesa(princess), flor(flower), val, valentine, amor(love), querida(dear), hija(daughter), enamorada(valentine), vale(val).

Robin:  margarita(daisy), risitas(giggles),  magdalena(cupcake),  rosa(Rose),  Vale(val), Enamorada(valentine), mi hija(my daughter), flor(flower).

Rinney+val's+others ages now after 2 years:

Finney:18

Robin:18

bruce:20

vance:20

billy: 19

Griffin:16

gwen:14(has better english)

val: 2(can speak some)

what school they are in:

Finn: collage(the school knows about his kid and him and robin)+cheer

rob:collage(same thing with finn)

rue: collage

van:collage

bill:collage

griff:high school

gwen:middle school

val: preschool.

that's all i'm doing. bye.