Changes since EFT (& Inner Engineering)

4 Nov'23 (After 5 days of tapping)

Pacing -- 0 in last 5 days!! (This was incessant earlier -- almost 3 hours/day just walking back and forth inside the home, not even a proper walk in a park or outside). This was true while working: If I worked for 8 hours a day, almost 5 of them would be spent pacing). This was true for at least the last 1.5 years. It would mean I couldn't sit and focus on a task for more than a minute  )

Bath streak - 4/5 (reupdate it from Keep) 

Easy of "Getting started": Earlier I had been sleeping 12-15 hrs/day since I got fired. I would feel defeated even with the thought of a goal (even the ones I desired). Brushing, bathing, preparing for interviews were all infinitely domineering and I spent the last 8 months without applying to sufficient jobs, nor being able to continue a job preparation course for more than 2 months consistently). 

NOW - Getting started on things seems plausible, almost natural for me! --> Able to take breaks when stressed but really easy to pick again the 'hard' seeming task and appreciate doing it even for just 2 mins.

Sleep EFT for fear of (if not fear, at least discomfort) sleeping on time- 2/5

Interviews applied in last week -- To 25+ companies --> Just need to organize the different sources gradually

---

Additional Commentary [4 Nov'23]

REALLY LOVE - The simpler perspective introduced in the middle of the script would feel like a mantra I could stick to for at least  a day, and soon it would start becoming an automatic action or even when the resistance appeared, the new perspective statement would repeat and make it bearable enough to get started on at least a part of the correct action. (Yes, loved the divide and rule - both for tasks and the resistances -- now I know why we have 25 different scripts - easy to pick the hardest resistance for the day/week, tap on it and start applying the new thoughts(perspective) and mood(confidence) to take the new action.