Chapter 5

"Well, I see we have a new lad on our ship." I heard Caspian say when he first saw Lucy walk into the room, me just behind her but a little bit more out of sight. I didn't want to intrude, but Lucy told me she didn't want to be outnumbered by the boys.

I saw Caspian move his eyes from Lucy to me. The corset really brought out my curves that I somehow didn't know I had. He moved his eyes up and down and stopped at my chest for a little bit. I saw him swallow a little bit eventually tore his gaze of of me.

I quickly looked away so no one saw my flushed cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucy giving me a smile out of amusement. I quickly washed that off her face by giving her a friendly glare.

I looked around the room, it was similar to his sleeping quarters. On my left was a bookcase and a fireplace with a great lion head above it – must be Aslan I noted.

"Aslan." Lucy said. She was looking at the lion head and I saw a big smile on my face which instantly turned my lips up. Like in the first part of the book she was in I noticed she had a really good connection with the great lion.

I walked a little bit further and saw another dress-drawer with a painting on top of it. I walked up to it passing Caspian and looked at it with Edmund.

"Look. Susan's bow and arrows." Lucy said, I pulled my eyes away from the painting to her.

"Lucy." Caspian said and took out which I assumed were her dagger and flask. He brought them up to her and with a little bit hesitation she took them from him.  

Edmund turned around and I followed his line of sight. "Peter's sword." He quickly walked up to it and Caspian grabbed it from the corner it was sitting at.

"Here, you can hold it." The king said to Edmund, but Edmund took a step back.

"No, he gave it to you." I looked closely into his eyes and I saw a look of disappointment. I decided to ignore it, as it was not my place to ask him what was wrong.

Caspian saw his look, quickly turned around and grabbed a really old flashlight.

"I did keep this for you." He said and handed him his 'torch'.

Edmund collected it with a smile on his face. Remembering he left it the last time they were here. He also got a sword and he quickly put it around him.

"And now you." Caspian turned over Edmunds shoulder and was looking right at me. I held my breath in because of the nerves. "What are you good at?"

"Nothing." I said.

I heard him hum and look around in the cabin. He pulled open a drawer, took some stuff out and laid them down on the table. There were throwing knives, a sword and a few daggers.

There was a baldric on the table too. One small one and one big one.

"Pick wisely." He said with a glint of mischief in his eyes. "You can put on the baldrics and see what you would like, feel the weight, so it is not to heavy."

I put the first baldric around my waist. I noticed it could hold two swords, or something smaller then swords.

I also grabbed the small baldric that went around my upper leg. I am not going to lie but it made me feel like a badass.

I looked over the swords, daggers and throwing knives. I also noticed there was a crossbow and a bow, which in my defence came out of nowhere. I first looked at the swords and picked on up. Its grip is red with some black lines on it. It instantly felt heavy so I put it back on the table.

I heard Lucy give me a slight giggle. "Oh, shut up." I said to her with a smile which made her smile grow wider.

I saw two identical daggers. They had a dark purple colour at the grip. They were a little bit bigger then the ones Lucy had and would be great when used in combat. I put them to the side and saw a little smile spreading on Caspian's lips.

I took glance at the throwing knives. I always wanted to use something like that. I also wrote it down in my script that those would be my weapons in my desired reality. There were around 20 throwing knives. They were not really big but also not small. The grip had a little ring in it so you could do more tricks with it. I also moved them to the side beside the two daggers.

I looked over my choices and nodded my head, hoping I made the right choices. I grabbed five of the throwing knives, because the baldric would not fit more then that.

"I will teach you how to wield these weapons, but also a sword. Because you never know in what kind off situation you are getting youself into. Also the sword is used by almost everyone and they are laying everywhere." Caspian said once I started to place the weapons on my body. The throwing knives went on my upper leg. The two daggers went around my waist, one on each side.

"I will also do some hand to hand combat, if you would like?"

"Yes, thank you your Majesty."

"Call me Caspian." He said with a kind smile which was very contagious. My lips also curled into a little smile.

Eventually we all moved on to a table with a map on it. Caspian started talking about the countries he helped and made sure that there is peace all around Narnia.

"All in just three years?" Edmund asked the king. Even I was impressed by how much he did.

"Did you find yourself a Queen in those three years?" Lucy said while stroking her hair. Her tone was a little bit teasing.

I saw sadness in Caspian eyes, which made me frown in thought. I knew that the next book I would read would be 'The Voyage of the Dawn Threader', and before that one there wasn't even a slight love interest in Caspian's life.

"No, not one to compare with your sister." Caspian replied to Lucy's question.

"Susan?" I mumbled the question. My eyes grew a little hoping no one heard, fortunally Edmund and Caspian went quickly further into another conversation.

I glanced at Lucy hoping she didn't hear me, but she was staring right at me. "How di-" she started whispering, but couldn't finish her sentence when Edmund spoke up. She averted her eyes but she still had her brows furrowed in confusion. I am busted...

"Why are we here, if there is peace all around Narnia?" He said directing his eyes to Caspian.

"I have been asking myself the same question." He said back to him.

"So, where are we sailing to." Edmund moved and leaned over the map looking at any signs to answer his question.

"Before I took the throne from my uncle. He tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters." Caspian turned around to the wall behind me. I looked over his shoulder and saw seven different drawings of men. "Seven Lords of Telmar, they are."

"They got word of it, so they fled to the Lone Island." He pointed to the map and I took a step forward to see. "No one has heard of them since. It will be my duty to find out what happened to them."

This made me smile. He really was the rightful king for Narnia. He walked around with so much grace and confidence. You could see it in his eyes that he loves his people and would do anything for them.

"What is at the East part of the Lone Island." I said and moved me hand over the map.

"Uncharted waters." I heard a man say who was standing by the door. He was an old man, but you could she he held a lot of wisdom.

"Waters that has tales only men want to imagine it and not live it. Tales of sea serpents and worse."

"Sea serpent?" Edmund said to the man with a laugh in his voice, saying he doesn't believe in such things.

"Okay Captain, that is enough of your tales." Caspian said and took a bite out of a apple.

"Where did he get that apple from?" I mumbled quietly. Everyone moved their way out but I was hold back by Lucy. Edmund turned around and gave her a questionable look.

"I have to talk to Lilith about lady problems." Her words stumbled out of her mouth. I quickly turned around and held my hand to my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Edmund quickly turned around with red cheeks and closed the door behind him. I raised an eyebrow at the young girl who was standing in front of me with a questionable look.

"How do you know Susan." She said getting right to the case.