🦋 Caught in a Trap 🦋

My breathing was unsteady as I was rapidly trying to untie the knot that had me stuck in this basement. I managed to take off the blindfold only to realize that I was in a rather typical cliche scenario. I was tied to a chair... My legs were free, but the chair was glued down and stayed in place no matter what I tried to do... 

I don't know exactly where I am... My katana is literally in the corner collecting dust in this dark basement. There was a small lamp that let me see my surroundings despite the lighting being very dim. 

After what felt forever, I managed to free myself from the rope and saw the bright red rope marks on my skin. Those marks started to bleed a bit and my wrists felt sore...

I grabbed my katana and placed it in its sheath... It was incredibly quiet... too quiet... That might not be a good sign... I tried opening the door and figured out it was locked... The door was made out of steel... I was unable to break it with physical strength, so I used my katana... At what temperature does steel melt? Well... Around 1370°C (2500°F)...

"Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️! Galaxial Breathing: 14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed💡💨! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 11th form: 💡💨☀️️Sunlight ☀️️💡💨!"

I put the door on fire and waited...

But then something stabbed me in the back and I fell down... I started to feel dizzy and tried getting up but someone's leg was on top of my body... 

"Y/n, you thought you could run away? I'm sorry that I had to do this... But you are mine~ And I'll make you love me back~"

I then grew unconcious... 

I woke up to find myself in a new place... And saw...

You guessed it, Shinobu Kocho...

"You are able to move only here thanks to this system... I also will stay here with you forever..."

She smiled and shot me with a syringe...

I felt myself losing self- control and fainted...