introduction

(I'm new) Author: hello everyone, before I start I will love to introduce the characters of this  romance novel called " the mixed emotions in their love." (The name is so Chessy)..

Starting of strong we introduce the one of disruptive students, James : He is a 6ft basketball player who has won gold medals for previous matches he had in the Olympics. James full name is James Sendall, he fails all his classes,bullies people and smokes in the bathroom. No one had caught him yet, but if they did they won't dare to tell the principal as they know he will make their lives miserable. One secret about him is that he had a crush on the nerd he bullies.(intriguing isn't it?..)

2nd on the list of characters is: the class valedictorian Kyla : her full name is kyla Smith. She is an A+ student and a very polite and respectful person to everyone;who is cased to be, the most favorite pupil there according to the teachers account on her.  She is the quiet and humble kid there, and dislikes whenever James bully her. fortunatley kyla found a friend who supports and comforts her.

Next is kyla's friend whose name is Samantha:Her full name is Samantha ria, she is 5ft foot average student that is very artistic and creative.she recently received an art scholarship to go to a university in California after she graduates from this school, ria can't stop talking and squealing about her scholarship. Kyla says she is very enthusiastic. (I mean she not wrong) .

Kyla's mom:(Amelia smith):her mom that has a part time job in subway and KFC. It's really hard for them to get money especially when their dad left. It been three years.

Then we have our lovely teacher ; Miss. Alyssa who is claimed to be everyone's favorite teacher of all time.

Next we have our beloved Principal whose name is Mrs. Lewis, her name may sound strict but don't worry her personality is the complete opposite.

(It also have other teachers working there such as Miss Tessa, Miss Thompson and etc)

We also have the other characters families which their names are going to be revealed in the following chapters.

(We are almost finished with the introduce just bare with me )

Second to the last we have the popular girls who hangs out with James and his friend group. Their names are: Brittany, Sarah, Stacy , Tiffany and Hannah. They roam around the school acting like they 're the Queen bee's of the place. They are also part of the cheerleading squad, which name is "royal Glitter".( What kinda name is that ...)

Moving on we have the last set of students; they are in James group and their names are: Tyler,Ben, Jason, Chad and Dave. They are the strongest students there who mistreats and hurt other pupils in the school. They often get sent to the principal office and get detention for weeks for this type of unacceptable behavior,but still their heads are so harden they still don't listen.

Now with all that being said we will now start the story(hehehe) .

(Btw this is my first story on Wattpad so it might not be the best)