Sneak Peek

[The screen opens up to a pixelated screen as we see an open field and a yellow and red striped circus tent in the far distance, the camera starts to move forward as the title "THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS" appear in front of the screen. The camera continues to move forward and enters the circus tent.]

Inside the tent, the room is completely dark as drumrolls were heard and two spotlights moved around, showing what appears to be curtains.

Caine: "Welcome... (flies into view) to the Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine, I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw dropping, (Caine's lower jaw drops down) heart stopping, (a heart appears and stops near Caine) mind bending, (a brain appears above Caine and twists itself up) paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! Isn't that right, Bubble?"

The curtains open as the camera moves forwards, the area was colorful and looked like a huge playroom. Caine takes his hat off as a bubble with sharp teeth and eyes comes out and speaks.

 Caine takes his hat off as a bubble with sharp teeth and eyes comes out and speaks

[Bubble, Caine's Bubbly AI Assistant]

Bubble: "That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today."

The camera moves to a stage with the curtains closed as the camera stops at the stage as Caine speaks.

Caine: "Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!"

The curtains open up as a song starts to play as we are introduced to the circus crew. We are first met with a person who had a white mask for a head as it showed a happy expression and single strips of red ribbons for their limbs while having a strip of a ribbon in a spiral for their body. She waved at the readers as she met them.

 She waved at the readers as she met them

[Gangle, The Masked Masquerader]

Gangle

The camera moves forwards as the curtains behind her open and we meet another circus member. They had a very unique look, they had... wow, they have way too many body parts and details for me to give a description, but they looked like they were built by a toddler.