Chapter 7

UH OHH...

Bakugous eyes turn black once again which scares basically everyone if you even face bakugou. "K-katsuki please" izuku begs having tears come down. Bakugou smirks, and looks at izuku giving him a 'it's going to be okay' smile. Izuku gulped calming down until the man on top of izuku bites down of izukus arm. Izuku screamed feeling the man's sharp teeth onto his sensitive skin. Bakugou didn't take one second, and rushed to the man who was on top of izuku, and threw him to the floor where he belong. Bakugou looked at izuku smiling at him.

Izuku couldn't calm down, and bakugou knew that, so he let out some calming pheromones for his pup. He looked back at the man growling. He grabbed the man having his nails out, and brought his thumb to the man's neck. The man was scared, but not that much where you were shaking just enough if someone just came out a corner, and jumped you kind of scared. Bakugou drags the man out of the room just walking to his basement where he kills people just for fun, or when they deserve that kind of shit talk. He loved it.

Izuku was bleeding upstairs inside his bedroom. The maid was trying to calm down the bleeding making it stop coming out. The maid calmly stitched the wound up which made izuku cried out of course. "S-stop it hurt!" Izuku cried out. The maid didn't say anything she just needed to follow orders. The maid fixed izukus wound up, and left leaving izuku to rest. Bakugou was finished with his job, but he wasn't back. His eyes weren't black this time, nor red they were Yellow? He walks into his bedroom that his omega was in. He sees Izuku sleeping.

He walks over to izuku, and leans down to kiss izukus forehead. He leans back up, and went to his bathroom to wash up since he had blood everywhere on him. He finished, and went out of his bathroom coming out wearing only boxers. He went to his door, and locked it. He went over to his bed with izuku, and slept right next to him. The next morning this time Izuku woke up squinting everytime his eyes touched light. He rubbed his eyes, and felt someone hugging him from behind. He looked to see who it was. It was bakugou.

Izuku didn't get up though because he didn't want to cause trouble again. He turns around where bakugou was at. He was looking at bakugou, his handsome face was everything to izuku. He smiles widely seeing bakugous face everytime. How'd he get so lucky having a strong, kind, and overprotective alpha, and handsome haha. Izuku wanted to kiss bakugous soft lips, but also rough lips. Izuku looked down bakugous lips to his neck, and to then his jaw. It was so perfect, he was so pretty. Izuku giggled from his thoughts taking over. "What you giggling at?" Bakugou suddenly says

Bakugou was smirking. Izuku jumped from the random voice. Izuku looks inside bakugous eyes which were red. "I have a question" izuku speaks. Bakugou thought izuku was so cute even when he speaks. It was like everything izuku did turned him on. "Sure?... what's up" bakugou replys. Izuku really needed to know the answer which probably made the question stupid. Izuku was being looked at by bakugou. Izuku looked at bakugous eyes. " Why does your eyes change colors?" Izuku asked his heart slightly racing. Bakugou clenched his jaw, and looked at izuku really hard, but he was going to tell.

"Well um... my eyes turn different color by my emotions, like for example. Black, I'm mad/serious, and for red I'm okay, and everything. For yellow I'm crazy/insane, and pink I'm obsessed with something which his rare because I'm not obsessed with anything except for you my baby bear" bakugou explains. Izuku giggled from the cute nickname. "What about green?" Izuku asked because he saw bakugous eyes turn green when he was talking with the commander earlier a couple of days ago. Bakugou didn't wanna answer that because he didn't wanna make izuku sad, or upset, or anything.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me if your not comfortable..." izuku suddenly says out loud. Bakugou looked at izuku in disappointment. "Nah, I'll tell you baby" bakugou says rubbing his thumb against Izukus cheek. "If my eyes turn green, I'll kill someone if they look inside my eyes." Bakugou whispers. Izuku heard bakugou, but he wasn't surprised because he just wasn't. Izuku smiles, and kisses bakugous soft lips. Bakugou kisses back there lips parted for them, so they could slip there tongue inside either of them. Bakugou, and izuku were fighting for dominance, and ofcourse bakugou wins again.

Bakugou sucks on Izukus tongue, but then stops, and rolling his tongue around izukus. He pulls back having a string of spit come between. "Your so pretty baby bear" bakugou smirks slightly blushing as with izuku he was blushing like a person who just came out of the sun. He was blushing like a tomato. "Mm-" izukus breathe hitched. Bakugou kissed izukus forehead, and leans back to get up. Izuku reaches out, and grabs bakugous arm. Bakugou looked back at izuku to see what he needed. "C-can we do something" izuku blushes even more, and all bakugou could do was smirk, and nod.

"Sure baby bear, if you wanna do it show me" bakugou licks his lips as he lays down. Izuku sits up, and slips into bakugous lap. "You think you can do this hunny?" Bakugou raised a eyebrow smirking. Izuku nods, and leans in, and kisses bakugous neck searching for his weak spot. Bakugou groans which made izuku jump, and he goes to the spot where bakugou made a noice where he touched the spot. Izuku heard bakugou groaned once again, and izuku bites into that exact spot. Izuku feels hands on his waist, and just continues.

Kizchan my favorite person who said she loves my workkkk -sniffs- thank you my I think my female friend ♥