Bad Dream

"This isn't fair! Why can't we do it together?!" Killua shouted in pure anger. He was mad that Gon decided to go fight Neferpitou all by himself. Killua was mostly worried for Gon than himself. He didn't really care about himself at the time. He just didn't want his crush to be killed. They had so much to live for.

"I have to! There's no choice! Please just trust me! I will defeat him, and we can both live happily after all this is over. I just need you to trust me." Gon finished calmly. He needed to calm down Killua in order to actually leave, and he couldn't leave knowing Killua was worried. He wanted him to know that he'll be alright.

"Why do you sound all mature all of a sudden." Killua pointed out as he tried to laugh a little to ease up the tension around them both. Gon laughed at the words that came out of Killua's mouth. It definitely helped both of them calm down in the current situation they are in. "I needed that.." Gon said happily. He was glad he was able to spend his possibly last moments with the person he loves the most.

"Please be careful, Gon. I don't want to lose another person I deeply care about. I need you." Killua said sadly. He needed to get his feelings off his chest before Gon left. Both he and Gon know this might be their last moment together, but Killua wasn't going to believe that. He had faith in Gon. He knew Gon would be able to defeat this creature.

Gon walked closer to Killua and grabbed his best friends hand. He intertwined both of their hands together. He smiled softly before kissing the white-haired boy. Killua's eyes widened as Gon continued to kiss him. Soon enough, Killua closed his eyes and kissed back. They continued to kiss for about another minute or so until Gon pulled back and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Killua. I love you so much. I want you to know that I will come back for you, and I will defeat that monster. We will be happy together and spend time with everyone. I promise." Gon finished as he pulled away from the hug. Killua was speechless. He wasn't expecting to be standing right here in front of his crush and have Gon confess his feelings for him. He continued to stand there, unable to speak, until he randomly found the courage to confess his feelings.

"I-" Killua started. He didn't know how to express his feelings. This was his first love, and he didn't know what to do. He never really experienced love like this. The only reason why he found out he was in love was when Kurapika mentioned it.

"I love you more, Gon. I love you so fucking much it hurts for me to see you fight out there. I want to fight by your side, I want to continue our journey with you, I want to explore this cruelful world with you! I need you by my side in order for me to know what the hell I want to do in life. You are the first and only person I will ever love, and I want to cherish this moment. For all we know this -" He choked on his words as he muttered the last part.

"- this could be our last moment together.." He finished quietly.

They were running out of time before Neferpitou would find them. Gon gave Killua a smile that he would remember forever. A smile that made Killua's heart flutter in delight. "This will not be our last moment." Gon stated as he quickly pulled Killua in one last deep kiss before he shouted at Killua to run.

"RUN! NOW!" Gon shouted in panic. He didn't need his future lover to get hurt. Gon knew that he was going to die. He knew this was his last moment with his lover. He knew what he was doing, and it needed to be done now. He lied. He lied to Killua about this not being their last moment. Gon planned everything out. He knew he was being selfish, but he needed Killua to be safe. "I'm sorry, my love.." He whispered to himself.

Those were his last words to Killua, even if Gon knew he didn't hear them.

Killua ran. He ran as fast as he could with his God speed. He reached the castle that once belonged to another man. But something didn't feel right, like at all. It felt horribly unreal. Everything around him seemed to fade away slowly. He continued to walk in the castle grounds, figuring out what the heck was happening. Soon, he found Kurapika on the floor, dead.