31. "will you marry me?"

Just so y'all know.. I cried lmao🥹💍..

November 20th, 2023

"You can move that box to the bedroom down the hallway, thanks

"You can move that box to the bedroom down the hallway, thanks." I said with a smile as one of the movers carried a box of Mason's things his new bedroom. Folding my arms across my chest I took my the beautiful interior designing of our new home.

We decided to stay in Brooklyn until a few days after the new year, then we'd be headed to Los Angeles which I was nervous about already but I knew we'd make the best of it.

I sauntered into the master bedroom and stood in the middle of the room, I couldn't thank anyone but God for getting us here. This house was so beautiful, and close to Mason'a daycare so my commute would be a little shorter in the mornings.

We found out that we're having a girl, I decided not to throw a gender reveal party, but we will be doing a baby shower.

A couple of weeks ago, Chris took Rylann out for the entire day. It was just adorable, he came home with pink nail polish on which was pretty funny, but he was glad to spend time with her, and she couldn't stop telling me about it.

"I knew I'd find you in here mama, " I heard Chris said causing me to turn around, with a smile I opened my arms locking them around his neck, bringing my lips to his we kissed before pulling away. "I'm just admiring our new home, still can't believed we're here....It's surreal honestly. Can't thank anyone but God."

"I was just saying that to myself. Beautiful isn't it though?" He questioned as I nodded before pulling away, I walked over to the window and looked at the view of our huge backyard.

I couldn't wait to have a swing set built for the kids once we get settled.

"It is."  I smiled taking it all in.

"I was talking about you and baby girl, but I mean the house is aight." He joked as I rolled my eyes playfully laughing with him.

"You're a mess. Are we still going to dinner tonight?," I said sitting at the foot of our bed. "I know my mom is keeping keep Mason for the next few days so we can get to unpack some of the stuff. I dropped him earlier, I can't wait for him to see his room!"

He smiled as his eyes trailed my face before looking me in my eyes.

"Me either, little man is gonna be so excited. I might paint his room. What do you think?." He questioned as I still admired the view from our bedroom before turning to face him. I sauntered over to the bed and sat beside him, he motioned for me to sit on his lap, but I declined because I felt like a whale.

The movers brought in our furniture and set it all up before leaving, I made sure we tipped them a little extra because they'd been here for a few hours.

"I think you should have him paint with you, it'll be like a cute little father son bonding thing! What time are we leaving again?" I questioned debating on if I actually had time to take a nap before needing to get ready.